Castle injury update | The Boneyard

Castle injury update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@Kenny11 has sources. This is certainly not ideal, injuries were my one worry for this season and we're off to a really bad start in that department with our two projected top 10 picks suffering injuries. I don't think it's a stretch to say Castle's knee and Donovan's foot will determine how this season goes.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
That sucks. Just hope he is back by conference play. If Castle is out until January, the new goal is to beat Indiana and win 2 of Texas, North Carolina, Kansas and Gonzaga. Go into Big East play 9-2 and get healthy.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
That is a horrendous update

Reaction Score
Without him, beating Kansas becomes much tougher...... crossing fingers he is able to return healthy asap.
Doesn’t sound like he will. “Not considered season ending” is a roundabout way of saying a good chunk of time.

As I said in the other threads and others have, the ambiguity of the staff with injuries is lretty annoying.

Reaction Score
Ball will get every opportunity now to step up. 9-2 OOC was my goal before the injury. So I guess my new adjusted goal would be 8-3? I think we’re still set up to remain afloat until he returns. We’re going to need our all American candidate to be an all American, Karaban to make that jump and Newton to play like a 1st team all big east caliber player. If those 3 things happen we’ll be fine. Get Castle healthy for conference play. And hopefully in an ideal scenario when he returns, he’ll return to a team with another budding star in Ball.

We Gon Be Alright!

Reaction Score
Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office

Reaction Score
Hurley's quote sounds bad but what I heard seemed more optimistic for it to be a few weeks.
He’ll have a 20 game conference slate to prepare for the Big Dance. I think we’ll be fine. We may suffer a couple of seed lines. Unless the bottom falls out, in which I would just assume we were never that good to begin with.

If we are National Championship Contenders we will find out while Castle is out. If Clingan is who many thinks he is he should be able to carry us for 2-3 weeks

Reaction Score
It’s not entitlement, teams regularly disclose timelines, we don’t really.

It is entitlement: some teams disclose timelines, some don't. Regardless, fans aren't entitled to the information. It is Castle's private medical information. Just because some people give information, doesn't mean you have to. This seems pretty simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom