Castle at the womens game | The Boneyard

Castle at the womens game

Reaction Score
castle is absolutely huge. i was in the building and saw him behind the bench -- i literally thought, "that recruit behind our bench looks like a taller version of stephon castle" and then it turned out to be the regular version of stephon castle.

Reaction Score
Didn't feel like starting a new thread on Castle so I'll put this here. Castle is certainly sounding like he'll be Hurley's first 5 star recruit and first McDonald's All American. From a tournament this weekend:

STEPHON CASTLE LOOKED LIKE ONE OF THE VERY BEST GUARDS IN 2023

In the final game of the night Stephon Castle and his Newton team took on Grovetown. In his showdown, Castle rose to the level of his natural talent and looked like one of the very best guards in the entire class.

The UConn signee's size, length, athleticism and skill have long been extremely tantalizing but his aggressiveness and assertiveness haven't ever matched the same talent level.

However, on Friday night, he was very aggressive and assertive and was outstanding in the process, looking like one of the very best guards in the class.

When I say that he looked like one of the very best, I mean like only a couple of guards and players are maybe better than him when he's firing on all cylinders.

He has great vision, was getting his teammates involved, was knocking down shots from three and showed more athleticism than he ever has.

Castle had some eye-popping moments and if he continues to play this aggressive and this assertive and tighten up his decision making, he could be due for a major bump in the rankings and make for a massive splash for Danny Hurley and the Huskies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom