Caroline making some Moolah | The Boneyard

Caroline making some Moolah

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Caroline shooting up the NIL leader boards

Alongside Indiana Fever guard Destanni Henderson, Ducharme will help the brand launch its new Neovolt Pro sneaker this week.

“I love that Moolah Kicks is a brand that exclusively supports and elevates women’s basketball,” she said in a release. “Having shoes that are made specifically for women’s feet makes a huge difference. They are so comfortable, I love playing in them.”

But Ducharme won’t be able to wear Moolah Kicks on the court for the Huskies this season as UConn is a Nike school.

She has also signed name, image, and likeness (NIL) deals with Bumble, Degree, ISlide and Six Star Pro Nutrition.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Caroline shooting up the NIL leader boards

Alongside Indiana Fever guard Destanni Henderson, Ducharme will help the brand launch its new Neovolt Pro sneaker this week.

“I love that Moolah Kicks is a brand that exclusively supports and elevates women’s basketball,” she said in a release. “Having shoes that are made specifically for women’s feet makes a huge difference. They are so comfortable, I love playing in them.”
Hmmm, I am pretty sure that she doesn’t wear them when she’s playing for Connecticut, then again, she didn’t actually say that she did, did she?

(I just read the article, and it confirms that, since you come is a Nike school, she will not wear them while playing for the team.)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Hmmm, I am pretty sure that she doesn’t wear them when she’s playing for Connecticut, then again, she didn’t actually say that she did, did she?
In the article,

Ducharme won’t be able to wear Moolah Kicks on the court for the Huskies this season as UConn is a Nike school.

Sneaker deals are funny. I guess the landscape understands separating school obligations from personal usage.

CL82

Reaction Score
In the article,

Ducharme won’t be able to wear Moolah Kicks on the court for the Huskies this season as UConn is a Nike school.

Sneaker deals are funny. I guess the landscape understands separating school obligations from personal usage.
Yeah, I saw that after my initial post. If I am Nike, I am not thrilled with a kid who is being provided with my gear while playing for school that I pay pitching another sneaker. But, it’s really not my issue one way or the other. I’m sure Caroline ran it by the schools NIL coordinator who approved it.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I saw that after my initial post. If I am Nike, I am not thrilled with a kid who is being provided with my gear while playing for school that I pay pitching another sneaker. But, it’s really not my issue one way or the other. I’m sure Caroline ran it by the schools NIL coordinator who approved it.

Nike could fix that if they signEd Caroline to an NIL

CL82

Reaction Score
Nike could fix that if they signEd Caroline to an NIL
Somehow I think they are unlikely to set a precedent of paying for the same thing twice.

Reaction Score
This might be her biggest deal so far. Hoping for even bigger deals in the future. Neat little company with a lot of potential. Having Cuban behind them makes a world of difference. "Moolah Kicks" kind of means "money shoes" right? Kind of a cross between Kanye's marketing with the appeal of the women's movement. If I were a young girl I'd be looking at Moolah kicks for sure. It says what I would want to say about me. They have cachet. They are cool.

Reaction Score
Does the Nike deal deny her wearing the Moolah kicks on the road I mean if Uconn is a Nike school and Seton Hall is say an Adidas school what do they wear does your school deal effective on the road or at home and what do the visitors wear...and what if the games are at the Mohegan Sun or a Tournament off campus but more importantly as a man if I like the shoe can I wear them after all women wear men's sneakers all the time...

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Does the Nike deal deny her wearing the Moolah kicks on the road I mean if Uconn is a Nike school and Seton Hall is say an Adidas school what do they wear does your school deal effective on the road or at home and what do the visitors wear...and what if the games are at the Mohegan Sun or a Tournament off campus but more importantly as a man if I like the shoe can I wear them after all women wear men's sneakers all the time...
Does the Nike deal deny her wearing the Moolah kicks on the road......YES!!! Here's how a school shoe deal works...............ANYTIME you (any player) suit up for a game in uniform, you MUST wear shoes provided by the team's sponsors, no exceptions!!!

The physical location of the game does not matter. You could play on the dark side of the moon. If you put on your team's uniform, you put on their shoes, simple as that! ;)

Off the court, a player can wear any brand or type of shoe they wish. Congratulations to Caroline.

Last edited:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
This might be her biggest deal so far. Hoping for even bigger deals in the future. Neat little company with a lot of potential. Having Cuban behind them makes a world of difference. "Moolah Kicks" kind of means "money shoes" right? Kind of a cross between Kanye's marketing with the appeal of the women's movement. If I were a young girl I'd be looking at Moolah kicks for sure. It says what I would want to say about me. They have cachet. They are cool.
As the kids say, "she drippin'"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom