Caroline in uniform at Shoot Around in Cincy | The Boneyard

Caroline in uniform at Shoot Around in Cincy

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Well we're all thinkin the same thing. Are we gonna see Liv and Caroline tonite on the floor. Paige I would have to guess maybe next week. Possibly Sunday maybe Wednesday against Marquette. What a relief it would be to see Liv Caroline and Paige all back before then end of next week.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Well we're all thinkin the same thing. Are we gonna see Liv and Caroline tonite on the floor. Paige I would have to guess maybe next week. Possibly Sunday maybe Wednesday against Marquette. What a relief it would be to see Liv Caroline and Paige all back before then end of next week.
The biggest relief will come when all three are in playing shape and the chemistry with the rest of the team is where the coaches want it to be. I long to see that this season.

Reaction Score
Regarding Paige I would think since it will be a big moment, that she would want to return in a home game, which is one reason I was pretty sure it wouldn't be today.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
On the Bob Joyce Coaches Show last night, Geno said Paige is not going to play this weekend but did not rule out a return next Wednesday. But with this team, things have a way of changing day to day.

HGN

Reaction Score
Also good game to give the injured a little run to see if they are sore (Liv) (Paige) , or still have the woozie's (Caroline). All that might be required is Huskies get a 25pt lead or so , and then Geno throw the injured Husky a bone of 5min.

Reaction Score
Regarding Paige I would think since it will be a big moment, that she would want to return in a home game, which is one reason I was pretty sure it wouldn't be today.
I doubt the theatrics of her return is remotely a consideration. The team is in contention for a national championship. The first minute she is available she will play regardless of zip code though every game after tonight until the Sweet Sixteen (possibly the Final Four) are home games.

Reaction Score
I was sure Paige wouldn’t be back today since Geno said she won’t play Friday or Sunday.

Reaction Score
I doubt the theatrics of her return is remotely a consideration. The team is in contention for a national championship. The first minute she is available she will play regardless of zip code though every game after tonight until the Sweet Sixteen (possibly the Final Four) are home games.
OK... but in the movie, Paige will make her return at Gampel. She will be on the bench at the start of the game, in sweats, and looking like all the games over the last few months. Then at a strategic point, with the team in a huddle, Paige will remove the sweats hidden from fans by her teammates. Then she will dash to the scorer's table to check in. All business, no waves to the crowd, just a smile and down to business.

Imagine the reaction of the UCONN crowd :D :) :cool:

Go Huskies

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom