Caroline Ducharme named to Cheryl Miller Award watch list | The Boneyard

Caroline Ducharme named to Cheryl Miller Award watch list

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Ducharme is one of 20 players on the preseason watch list. Others on the list include Aijha Blackwell of Baylor, Elizabeth Balogun of Duke, Morgan Jones of Louisville, South Carolina’s Brea Beal, and Haley Jones of Stanford.

Don't know why the full 20 is not listed?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
And rightly so!! Caroline is going to act like she's at "Burger King." Because she's going to "have it her way." She's already put WCBB on notice by saying she's healthy now, and feels more comfortable, and can do the things she wants to do on the floor. She's been around the block once, so she knows exactly what to expect. THIS year, we get to see the REAL Caroline Ducharme. ;)

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Ducharme is one of 20 players on the preseason watch list. Others on the list include Aijha Blackwell of Baylor, Elizabeth Balogun of Duke, Morgan Jones of Louisville, South Carolina’s Brea Beal, and Haley Jones of Stanford.

Small forward? She’s not all that small.

Reaction Score

Here's a link 20 small forwards named to Cheryl Miller Award watch list

Reaction Score
Also AZZI FUDD to the Shooting Guard list of nominees.
See : ncaa.com/news/basketball-women/ article for
both lists Shooting Guards and Small Forwards. another
possible link is Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame web page

Reaction Score
And rightly so!! Caroline is going to act like she's at "Burger King." Because she's going to "have it her way." She's already put WCBB on notice by saying she's healthy now, and feels more comfortable, and can do the things she wants to do on the floor. She's been around the block once, so she knows exactly what to expect. THIS year, we get to see the REAL Caroline Ducharme. ;)
Once again we agree on Caroline. I feel the same way that this year we will see the REAL Caroline play her game the way she can. I Feel I'm included in the premier poster realm with you when we agree. THANKS. go huskies!!!

Reaction Score
Once again we agree on Caroline. I feel the same way that this year we will see the REAL Caroline play her game the way she can. I Feel I'm included in the premier poster realm with you when we agree. THANKS. go huskies!!!
I forgot to add that this will be one of many awards list that she will be nominated for and hopefully win. GO CAROLINE!!! GO HUSKIES!!!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
She knows the system, she won't "think" about what she's suppose to do, she'll just do it. She'll play fast, loose and relaxed. Like Azzi, Geno no doubt has already given her the green light when she feels the time is right. ;)

I'd be shocked........ :eek: if Ducharme does not average double figures this year in scoring. It's my humble opinion that Ducharme will be one the the 5 starters this year. Of course the starting 5 may change over the course of the season, but I think Geno starts the season with 5 veteran/expeirenced players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom