Caroline Ducharme 2021-2022 Mixtape | The Boneyard

Caroline Ducharme 2021-2022 Mixtape

Reaction Score
High IQ, long arms, soft touch, and such subtle adjustments under the basket make her a joy to watch. So glad she is a Husky

Thats one thing I really like about her game - I've noticed that when she gets the ball down low she doesn't panic, she throws in that single dribble when needed, gives out some good shoulder fakes and gets off a clear shot more often than not. Very happy she's a Husky and got to display her talents this year.

Reaction Score
There’s something singular about Caroline. Reminds me a lot of Pheesa. Very efficient the way she moves around the court. (When sprinting down court, her feet barely leave the floor.) Faster than she looks. Yet slows everything down when she needs to. Sees things developing before they happen. Sees spots on the floor and goes there and arrives exactly at the right moment— neither a second too soon or too late. Very good hands. Quick release. Lots of ways of putting up a shot. Sees space (that drive to the basket to bank in the game winner against DePaul—the way she drove in at an angle then stepped back into space for a clear look four feet away, with two defenders sorta frozen under the basket…genius!). Quiet; but with that cold-blooded shooter’s countenance. She’s scary.

If I had to pick a favorite on this team, she’d be it.

Reaction Score
We’ve seen only a fraction of what this young lady can do! I am confident that Caroline’s name will be on the wall before she’s done. She just looks at home when she’s on the court.
Imagine if she starts hitting threes at a 35+% clip gonna be fun to watch her develop.

Reaction Score
I agree...She's patient underneath the basket. Won't miss any bunnies by rushing.

Uconn can win with her....She'll never cause Uconn to lose.
I so agree with this assessment. A question often asked is who do you want to take the last shot with the game on the line. That question needs a caveat. If the last shot is a lay up, I want Caroline shooting it.

Reaction Score
What a find! Anyone know who or how she was found?
Well, she wasn't much of a surprise or a diamond in the rough as some people tend to think of her as-- most of the ratings lists--Hoop Girlz, EspnW had her #5. She was UConn's second most sought after recruit, after Azzi Fudd.... She's lived up to her expectation.

Reaction Score
Well said by all. And let us not forget that the rest of Caroline's teammates, well endowed with basketball acumen as they are, nicknamed her the "silent assassin." :D
And, Java, the team's nickname for Caroline not only fits her demeanor but actually her name as well. My entomologist friend tells me that the name "Ducharme" in French actually means "of the woods" which was used to connotate a woodsman or a hunter, or in this case, a huntress. I can see Caroline in a hooded cowl with a quiver of arrows on her back as the Huntress, and a silent assassin for sure...

Reaction Score
And, Java, the team's nickname for Caroline not only fits her demeanor but actually her name as well. My etymologist friend tells me that the name "Ducharme" in French actually means "of the woods" which was used to connotate a woodsman or a hunter, or in this case, a huntress. I can see Caroline in a hooded cowl with a quiver of arrows on her back as the Huntress, and a silent assassin for sure...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom