OT: - Can't believe this fool ..... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Can't believe this fool .....

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I fish off Hatchets but can walk there from Point O Woods which is where I am, but these pics were taken at White Sands. Some friends had their parents cottage for a few weeks and were to cool to come visit us..... LOL! The husband is cool and has LOTS of beverages so I tolerate it but she is a piece of work! I offered to take them to Claudios in Greenport in the boat today and she was all high and mighty.... I informed her that she couldnt afford a gardeners shed over there on her best day so get over yourself.... Thaaaaat didnt go over to well with my wife. Her husband said it was true and finny as s#&t though !

I pretty much grew up at POW. My family still has 3 cottages/houses.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
LMAO! I delivered The Hartford Courant there for much of my childhood so i guarantee I hit all your houses at one time or another......

Both of my uncles live there year round. One on Sargent and another on Hough.

In high school/college I would wonder home at like 5 AM and have the newspaper read before I went to bed. That was about 90-95.

Reaction Score

In high school/college I would wonder home at like 5 AM and have the newspaper read before I went to bed. That was about 90-95.

Thats a riot.......... My brother was delivering then, I was in the Marines. In the 80's, I was the poor 10 year old lugging those papers in the old burlap sack they gave me! I would have to walk back to the house on Hillcrest THREE times to refill because I couldn't carry them all at once. Trust me when I say, I hated the Courant for many years, especially when I got into high school and everyone would be partying on little beach and i would have to go home and go to bed to get up at 4:30! I would get done around 6AM and if I wasn't, all those old retired bastards would hunt me down in their cars to find me so they could read their paper on time. It paid for my new hockey skates every year so i didn't complain much. It also made me one of the few kids with money so when the new renters would come in, you could always buy the hot chicks an Italian Ice at the Good Humor truck! That move was classic and had a consistent success rate!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Thats a riot..... My brother was delivering then, I was in the Marines. In the 80's, I was the poor 10 year old lugging those fn papers in the old burlap sack they gave me! I would have to walk back to the house on Hillcrest THREE times to refill because I couldn't carry them all at once. Trust me when I say, I hated the Courant for many years, especially when I got into high school and everyone would be partying on little beach and i would have to go home and go to bed to get up at 4:30! I would get done around 6AM and if I wasn't, all those old retired bastards would hunt me down in their cars to find me so they could read their paper on time. It paid for my new hockey skates every year so i didn't complain much. It also made me one of the few kids with money so when the new renters would come in, you could always buy the hot chicks an Italian Ice at the Good Humor truck! That move was classic and had a consistent success rate!

I delivered the Courant at home. I understand how bad it sucked.

Ah new renters on Saturday afternoons.

I was down there last weekend and everyone is just older and uglier.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

You clearly didn't drink sufficiently.

Reaction Score
Chalker beach is old saybrook not old Lyme. Lived there 3 years till superstorm Sandy. Not at all what you describe it as and no one is comparing these private beaches to RI beaches
SPent many summers at Chalker Beach along with my cousins. Great memories.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Absolutely hate, hate patchouli oil smell. And usually dislike the that use it. Don't mind hippies, but that kind is just infuriating. Take a shower and put on some Old Spice like everybody else.

Trust me on this. You don't ever want to to to Earth Day in Santa Cruz. The blend of patchouli, BO and pot is enough to sear your nasal passages.

You guys are delicate snowflakes.

Sorry not everyone likes you hai karate smell and members only jackets.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
My inlaws have a house in OL at Old Colony. We go down on weekends, the kids love it. I grew up in NJ so the Sound is not the beach to me. However, my kids love it, the beach is solid, and it's great to feel like I'm vacation yet only 45 min from my house. Can't complain. My wife is the bigger beach person but the CT shore isn't terrible. Great place to get away for the weekends IMO.

Only complaint about our beach is we gotta listen to the terrible cover bands who play at The Pavilion because we're right next to Soundview. It's amazing some of those people actually think they can sing. Every once in awhile there's a decent group.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
HYSTERICAL! We went to visit our friends again today because apparently its to much of a haul to go from Point O Woods to White Sands (where the pics were taken) for my wifes friends to visit us..... Long story... but my wife said the same thing last night! In fact, she would not allow any more pictures today!! She caught a glimpse of the thread last night in bed when she looked over at my ipad and saw the pics. She was like: you posted that guy!!!?? LOL! See how munch trouble this damn place gets me in!!??????????????? Serves him right for wearing Kansas gear in CT!!
Don't listen to her. This thread is gold, Jerry, gold!

intlzncster

Reaction Score
You guys are delicate snowflakes.

Sorry not everyone likes you hai karate smell and members only jackets.

Man, I'm the least snobby, salt of the earth guy you'll meet, can get along with anybody, but patchouli flat out stinks. It smells like bad hygiene. Wish I could bust out a portable fire hose and go all John Rambo on those public smell offenders.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Its sad, this is the first thread I've scrolled all the way through in about 2 months.

No way, this is the meat of the cesspool. All that politics crap is window dressing.

I strongly recommend the Chic-fil-a thread too.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Man, I'm the least snobby, salt of the earth guy you'll meet, can get along with anybody, but patchouli flat out stinks. It smells like bad hygiene. Wish I could bust out a portable fire hose and go all John Rambo on those public smell offenders.

You can't. Patchouli is beautiful. It's probably a Poor genetics thing like people being genetically averse to cilantro ( poor bastards)

intlzncster

Reaction Score
You can't. Patchouli is beautiful. It's probably a Poor genetics thing like people being genetically averse to cilantro ( poor bastards)

Love Cilantro. Patchouli is for people who don't like to shower and enjoy women who look like this:

sportivedopee2.jpg

That's for @shizzle787

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom