OT: - Canelo vs Plant | The Boneyard

OT: Canelo vs Plant

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
Tonight on Showtime PPV. I think Plant has the skills to win rounds, but I don’t think he will be able to hurt Canelo and so won’t be able to keep him off him and this ends in a TKO around Rd 10 for Big Red. Canelo is on another level at super middle and will ultimately walk Plant down after giving away some early rounds to download his reads.

Reaction Score
Tonight on Showtime PPV. I think Plant has the skills to win rounds, but I don’t think he will be able to hurt Canelo and so won’t be able to keep him off him and this ends in a TKO around Rd 10 for Big Red. Canelo is on another level at super middle and will ultimately walk Plant down after giving away some early rounds to download his reads.
Exactly, really like Plant though, but no one can beat Canelo. He’s the new Mayweather, he’s just not gonna lose ever again.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Plant got the closest thing he’s going to get to a clean shot at the press conference and couldn’t touch him.

Canelo by late KO

Reaction Score
Bummer its at the same time as UFC main card tn. It’ll probably be on right when the Usman Covington fight is.
Yes this is a problem. More of a boxing guy, but the MMA main event fights are both really good ones. Not much of a drinker but excited for both events, so I’ll get drunk tonight and see where I end up.

Reaction Score
No one is beating him at SM (though I do want to see the Benavidez fight). However, a showdown with Beterviev at 175 is highly intriguing…
I think the Beterbiev fight is the difficult one. I just dont see Benavidez beating Canelo. Biev on the other hand is big strong and punches like a mule kick. Only problem is hes slow handed but he has great timing. The fight i wouldve loved to have seen wouldve been Ward/Canelo at 168.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Pretty damn good analysis and spit on prediction.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
Pretty damn good analysis and spit on prediction.
Fortunately I put my money where my mouth is and hit my bets on Canelo via Stoppage and Canelo to win in Rds 10-12

Canelo started stalking Plant sooner than I expected tbh, he had ZERO respect for Plant’s power.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
I think the only person that is giving Canelo real problems at this point is Beterbiev. They are talking about a GGG trilogy fight with GGG moving up to 168 and I just do not see how GGG can win that, or make it as competitive as the first two fights. The trilogy should have happened two years ago. GGG, while still a fantastic boxer, is on the decline and is not the same guy from the first two fights. Derevyanchenko beat GGG, nothing against Derevyanchenko but he is not on the same level as Canelo.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom