Can we sign another kid already? | The Boneyard

Can we sign another kid already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah, now without 15 "new" threads on Kevin Ollie every day, what do we have left to talk about?

Nnocu

Poplar Poster
Reaction Score
Yea. Last May was productive. Didn't we get both Hamilton and Kromah? This May, no one so far.

Reaction Score
Ollie didn't actually sign the contract, did he? They're putting finishing touches on, so plenty of time for more KO talk! :)

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This is absolute bullsh!t. Ollie's got a big fat new contract. Where the duck are the recruits? I'm not paying* for past performance here.

*I'm not paying for anything actually, but that is entirely besides the point.

Last edited:

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
You guys think Ollie and JC sat down and had a few beers and a few laughs at the expense of Emmert? "And after he hands us the trophy shabazz says That's what happens when you ban us! hahahaha...."

intlzncster

Reaction Score
You guys think Ollie and JC sat down and had a few beers and a few laughs at the expense of Emmert? "And after he hands us the trophy shabazz says That's what happens when you ban us! hahahaha...."

Honestly, for me, that was the absolute PERFECT cap off to that NCAA championship. Stick it in your pie hole, Emmert. Facial city.

Shabazz moved up a level in my personal all time fav Huskies list just for that quote alone.

Reaction Score
Honestly, for me, that was the absolute PERFECT cap off to that NCAA championship. Stick it in your pie hole, Emmert. Facial city.

Shabazz moved up a level in my personal all time fav Huskies list just for that quote alone.
I was giddy waiting for Emmert to speak so the fans could boo the hell out of him but apparently he knew better.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score

Yes, but how many people do you think Emmert put on the select committee to draft a new regulation that will put a school on double secret probation and cost them all their scholarships if anyone associated with anyone associated with the team says anything that might be deemed embarrassing to the NCAA and/or its officers and officials at its one shining moment?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I was giddy waiting for Emmert to speak so the fans could boo the hell out of him but apparently he knew better.

He couldn't get away from the proceedings fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom