Can we all agree about something and another thought | The Boneyard

Can we all agree about something and another thought

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Can we agree not to post stupid April fools jokes next Saturday about something bad happening to the team? Bad for the mojo for sure. Don't do it.

And a random thought - After Selection Sunday, did anyone think we would only be packing white uniforms if we made it to Houston?

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Can we agree not to post stupid April fools jokes next Saturday about something bad happening to the team? Bad for the mojo for sure. Don't do it.

And a random thought - After Selection Sunday, did anyone think we would only be packing white uniforms if we made it to Houston?
The Mojo is crucial. Be on your best behavior people!!!

Reaction Score
I was just thinking about that. I would never have guessed on selection sunday.
Goes to show how the seeding was off, and also how brutal the Big East was.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
I’m not sure the seeding was off although I think UConn was closer to a 2 seed than a 4. A lot of parity this year and the top ranked teams all played lousy or were unlucky when it mattered the most.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

I don’t think it shows that at all.

Which teams in the the Final Four do you think should be seeded above us?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I’m not sure the seeding was off although I think UConn was closer to a 2 seed than a 4. A lot of parity this year and the top ranked teams all played lousy or were unlucky when it mattered the most.

We were probably a three seed until Xavier went deeper into the BET than we did.

In the end, it didn’t really matter.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
We were probably a three seed until Xavier went deeper into the BET than we did.

In the end, it didn’t really matter.
If they had beaten Marquette and won the Big East tourney I think they would have been a 2 seed. It worked out perfectly though so I’m glad it went this way.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
If they had beaten Marquette and won the Big East tourney I think they would have been a 2 seed. It worked out perfectly though so I’m glad it went this way.
I'm a bit confused. Your handle is WeAreUCONN but you refer to the team as they.

For the record, I also believe we would have been a two seed if we had won the BET.

Reaction Score

Yes.. White is our power color

Reaction Score

I find that stuff really lame so hopefully no one pulls that crap. I dont mind a good natured funny one that doesnt involve a negative outcome. I might actually post a funny one everyone should get a good laugh out of.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

April fools being my birthday I reserve the right to call on Fishy to throat punch AND toss them into a volcano to each and every person who screws with the mojo.

You’ve been warned

Reaction Score
Are all April fools jokes off the table or just ones involving the boneyard? I will absolutely stay away in general if its for the mojo

Reaction Score
April fools being my birthday I reserve the right to call on Fishy to throat punch AND toss them into a volcano to each and every person who screws with the mojo.

You’ve been warned
Spent sometime in Hawaii at Kilauea --Home of Pele--pre-eruption-- a few years ago so I have immense respect for the volcano gods and their own sensitivity to mojo. Out of respect for those concerned about individual mojo responsibility as we lead up to Saturday's game.. I share my mojo conundrum with the Yard.. Danny was repping the UConn trucker hat in his post game pressers after Iona/St Mary's victories.. Liked the hat.. non-traditional look.. So I picked one up after the Iona victory and have not worn it yet.. Still in bag..

We have been doing pretty well since the purchase.. Do I risk pissing off @Fishy and mojo gods by breaking it out?? Or should I wait until our season is over? Just trying to be respectful to mojo and do my individual part..

Reaction Score
I'm a bit confused. Your handle is WeAreUCONN but you refer to the team as they.

For the record, I also believe we would have been a two seed if we had won the BET.
This is the guy that wanted Hurley fired after Iona first half. Name seems a “we” bit disingenuous.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom