Can someone handle the Villanova postgame thread? | The Boneyard

Can someone handle the Villanova postgame thread?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Guys, I just called an audible today as I will be driving down to the XL Center for the Nova game tomorrow. Hoping that Eric or another BY'er can pinch hit for me by initiating the postgame thread. I'll join the party tomorrow night when I get back home and plan to get behind the wheel again for the Providence game on Wednesday.

Sorry for the flurry of mixed metaphors.....;)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Guys, I just called an audible today as I will be driving down to the XL Center for the Nova game tomorrow. Hoping that Eric or another BY'er can pinch hit for me by initiating the postgame thread. I'll join the party tomorrow night when I get back home and plan to get behind the wheel again for the Providence game on Wednesday.

Sorry for the flurry of mixed metaphors.....;)
You lucky guy! Enjoy the game OD. I'll especially look forward to your take on the game whenever you have a chance to write it since you were in attendance, and saw the game from a different perspective than those of us that watched it through a camera lens.

We got some posters that love to write, and share their take on the game. I'm sure someone will "pinch hit" for you.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I thought your posts were written well before the game ! I enjoy what you guys write. Like wine, I will enjoy the “nouveau“ edition from @EricLA, and then the one-day-aged version from @oldude!
While I do write down 1 or 2 thoughts prior to the game, I actually write most of my thoughts during the game. A lot gets written at halftime and then I continually edit throughout the second half, occasionally adding one final thought during the 2nd half.

I’ve actually found that writing about the game during the game is the best way to relax. The last UConn game I attended in person was the double OT game last year vs NC St in the Elite 8. By the end of that game I was completely exhausted and I didn’t play a minute.

Hoping that tomorrow’s game against Nova is just a “walk in the park.”

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Or maybe a different BYer will jump in???? :);):rolleyes:

BTW It won't be me.
Not me pal. The truth is in the real I'm a far more opinionated person than I let on here on The BY. If I started leading threads it's sure to peek out and then I'll go the way of the @CocoHusky bird. Better I respond than initiate.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Who will pitch in?

nick miller typewriter GIF by Thierry Van Biesen

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members