Can someone go to a practice already!!! | The Boneyard

Can someone go to a practice already!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I mean we just won the NC and there is not a single talking head in CT that can take an hour to drop in and give us a little info on how the players are progressing?

I will make some calls and should have more in 20 minutes. Thank G-D football is starting this week.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Chief is there coaching the bigs and getting the inside scoop on the strength coach. Info coming in about....... 20 minutes

pj

Reaction Score
We need a spy to walk on to the team. Also, he should sneak back to the locker room from time to time to give us updates from his smartphone. Post-practice updates are not timely enough.

Reaction Score
What I miss from the old days were Saturday football games at Memorial Stadium and just walking into Gampel, grabbing a seat and watching the pre-season scrimmages. Good times.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
It was cool last year to be invited to a preseason practice after the Calhoun Walk/Ride for Cancer. The Walk/Ride event is later this year (October, I believe), so hopefully there will still be the practice invite. Assuming the Boneyard has a team again, it would be fun if we had more people sign up and then get to sit in on the practice (not to mention support a great cause). Last year, KO had drills interspersed between 4 scrimmages (like quarters in a game, with the teams being switched around some).

Reaction Score
I would find a way - but I live in Atlanta. I think we deserve more over the last few weeks then Chap's incredible insights.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
I honestly didnt know I could get in to watch practices. I was just at Gampel to try out Genos restaurant (pretty nice place). I was hoping someone on here would post about open practices in the future for fans but if summer training is available to watch, Id be more then happy to write up a scouting report soon....

Reaction Score
I honestly didnt know I could get in to watch practices. I was just at Gampel to try out Genos restaurant (pretty nice place). I was hoping someone on here would post about open practices in the future for fans but if summer training is available to watch, Id be more then happy to write up a scouting report soon....
As someone pointed out before it's probably going to be tough to get into the new practice facility to see the scrimmages. Unlike Gampel which was always open and anyone could walk in. I'll be curious to see if anyone can get in there.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
As someone pointed out before it's probably going to be tough to get into the new practice facility to see the scrimmages. Unlike Gampel which was always open and anyone could walk in. I'll be curious to see if anyone can get in there.

Remember: If you truly believe you are supposed to be there and carry yourself as such, nobody will say a word to you.

Gotta be a jedi.

caw

Reaction Score
Remember: If you truly believe you are supposed to be there and carry yourself as such, nobody will say a word to you.

Gotta be a jedi.

It's not a lie if you believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member