Can’t believe Creighton and Texas lost | The Boneyard

Can’t believe Creighton and Texas lost

Reaction Score
WOW. Guess anything can happen. Hope our Huskies understand that.

Both losing coaches must be pulling their hair out looking at the box score. Yipes!

Reaction Score
Texas takes more shots and out rebounds them, with turnovers basically even. I know there’s a foul difference but just wow.

Reaction Score
The big guy for Creighton refused to dunk the ball. Smh. He's the biggest guy out there. Dunk the basketball. I know he missed AT LEAST 3 layups while I was watching. And they end up losing by 1.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
If Texas had won, I would say that this tournament played out perfectly for then to win the title. With Texas losing, it has played out perfectly for us to be The Champs.

Reaction Score
I think BY subscription has doubled in the past week. Someone's getting a glow-in- the dark push button phone

Reaction Score
Texas didn't have their startng Center who was their MVP the first weekend. He was injured last game. Bad luck for them today and a big reason they collapsed in the 2nd half.

Reaction Score
If Texas had won, I would say that this tournament played out perfectly for then to win the title. With Texas losing, it has played out perfectly for us to be The Champs.
Well, I've never NOT picked UConn when they had a good to elite team. Even in 2011 and 2014 I picked them because they had THE best player in the tournament both time.. and that goes a long way. I don't know if they have THE best player this year, but they have two All-American caliber players playing at a high level (even though Sanogo didn't have a good shooting game), they have a shorter Ben Simmons who actually isn't afraid to shoot, and a DEEP bench. I've said all year, even when they were slumping, their best game is better than anybody else's that I've seen. And it was on full display yesterday. 7 players with at least 8 points.

Reaction Score
I've never been one to say I'd rather play this team over that team because that always seems to backfire so let the chips fall where they may. But playing Texas in the state of Texas would have been like playing Michigan State in Michigan in 2009, and that result sucked. And I didn't want to play Creighton in the final because they know they can beat us and no one else does.

Reaction Score
I've never been one to say I'd rather play this team over that team because that always seems to backfire so let the chips fall where they may. But playing Texas in the state of Texas would have been like playing Michigan State in Michigan in 2009, and that result sucked. And I didn't want to play Creighton in the final because they know they can beat us and no one else does.
I was rooting for Miami and SDST for same reasons. Miami is tough and this time of year anyone can beat anyone no matter who’s hot.

Reaction Score
I was rooting for Miami and SDST for same reasons. Miami is tough and this time of year anyone can beat anyone no matter who’s hot.
I always believe in the best team (unless you have the BEST player in the tournament, which UConn did in 2011 and 2014).. UConn is the best team. If they play well, they're going to win.

Reaction Score
I haven’t won a sports bet since the Super Bowl where I bet both sides with promo money to make sure I hit something so I bet Creighton and Texas to ensure they both lost

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom