Cam Spencer’s contribution to an elite UConn offense | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cam Spencer’s contribution to an elite UConn offense

Reaction Score
Cam with the kids in Waterbury.
Screenshot_20240505_201616_Photos.jpg

Reaction Score
Cam with the kids in Waterbury. View attachment 100450
There's an article about this in the Waterbury Republican-American. Unfortunately none of the websites that get around paywalls work on this newspaper. But here's the article. You can sign up for 5 free articles a week if you want. I did about a year ago. They both took time out of their schedule to come to this Waterbury Police Activity League’s Bleed Blue for Good youth clinic. Newton flew in from Miami and Cam from Chicago, where they're training for the NBA draft, for graduation and then headed to Waterbury yesterday. Lots of quotes from each of them about what playing at UConn meant to them. I'd include more quotes here but don't want it to get deleted for copyright infringement.

“Obviously to see the kids and to work with them is fun,” Newton said. “This was our last time doing something like this for UConn so we wanted to do it for the kids, see the smiles on their faces and talk with the parents. It’s a great event.”

“This year helped me a ton,” Spencer said. “Playing with guys who are all NBA caliber players, they made my life so much easier and helped me grow my game. It really just prepared me well for the next level.

“The biggest thing about UConn was coming here to win, and when you win you put yourself in a position to hopefully have success after UConn. I really am just blessed to have had this past year with our coaching staff and all my great teammates. I wish I had more time, but it was an unbelievable year.”

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmed69
Top Bottom