Calling Ryan Griffin | The Boneyard

Calling Ryan Griffin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know he's been playing on special teams and one game had a pass thrown his way. I'm sure he's ready.

Reaction Score
Saw him on specials last night and in the game for at least one offensive play blocking

Reaction Score
He's definitely in line for a decent amount of playing time and potentially even grab more targets if the Texans turn the team over to TJ Yates going forward (unlikely), who I'd guess he's quite familiar with from the second team in practice.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately Garrett Graham is going to be their go-to TE now. He's already been featured in the offense a fair amount. Pass-catching type of TE.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately Garrett Graham is going to be their go-to TE now. He's already been featured in the offense a fair amount. Pass-catching type of TE.

That's true, but the system uses a lot of two TE sets and splits the targets between the two, especially around the red zone. Obviously this is all contingent on Kubiak having faith in him, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him get quite a few targets a game.

Reaction Score
That's true, but the system uses a lot of two TE sets and splits the targets between the two, especially around the red zone. Obviously this is all contingent on Kubiak having faith in him, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him get quite a few targets a game.

For sure. I hope it happens as much as anyone else here... hell maybe I'll even scoop him up on my fantasy roster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom