Caitlin Clark suffers last second ankle injury in loss to Kansas St | The Boneyard

Caitlin Clark suffers last second ankle injury in loss to Kansas St

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Iowa coach Lisa Bluder said afterward that she had few details on the status of Clark, who led Division I in scoring and assist average last season.

"Do not have any idea," Bluder said. "She twisted an ankle. She had twisted it earlier. Same one, unfortunately."

Clark had to be helped off the court. After the game, she exited the Iowa locker room with her left ankle lightly wrapped in an Ace bandage and wearing both shoes. She stopped to talk to her father, Brent, and then walked gingerly but unaided out of Bramlage Coliseum to the Iowa bus.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Video. Looks pretty rough but hopefully just a few games type of thing. Multiple twists on the same ankle could be worrisome. Hope she is back healthy if we go up against Iowa

Reaction Score
Hopefully it's not serious, always hate when player get hurt.
Anyway so far Iowa is not a top 5 team, not even top 10 team. I can't understand the voters put them in number 4

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Hoping the injury to Clark is minor and she’s back on the court soon. I am really looking forward to the potential matchup between the two top shooters in WBB, assuming that UConn meets Iowa a week from Sunday. Fudd vs Clark is “must see tv.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom