Caitlin Clark Player of the Year Full Ceremony | The Boneyard

Caitlin Clark Player of the Year Full Ceremony

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Very well deserved. She's a great player and has had a great year. Hopefully, she picks up some more NPOY awards.

Brewski

To infinity and beyond!
Reaction Score
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh, my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine headin' my way
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay!

Way to go Caitlin!!! Woooooohoooooo!

Reaction Score
She is definitely a fun player to watch over the past three seasons, and has raised her game steadily. Reminds me of Paige's freshman year. I hope WBB fans might see one or two Iowa-UConn games before these two are done. A heavyweight battle for sure that will be awesome for the game! Congrats to Caitlin!

undersized

Iowa/Indiana/Big Ten Fan
Reaction Score
Well deserved. Loved seeing the little hug at the end from Dawn to Caitlin too. I'm sure she wanted Aliyah to win but nice moment there.
I noticed that too. It's gotta be a little awkward knowing you have to play each other in just two days.

Reaction Score
I agree with everyone here. Well-deserved honor for Caitlin. She has put in the hard work for this award and she deserves it.

Reaction Score
I noticed that too. It's gotta be a little awkward knowing you have to play each other in just two days.
Dawn has been around USA basketball with most of those girls. Zia, Caitlin and Aliyah have played together for several years when they were younger. We forget these coaches and players have known each other for years…Plus, everybody knew who was going to win POY. CC has had an incredible year. I just hope it ends tomorrow night. Caitlin actually has won the Dawn Staley award the last 2 years.

Reaction Score
All of the best players seemed to play together growing up in FIBA teams. Paige, Azzi, Aaliyah B, Brink, Jones, Joens, Clark, Horston, Van lith I am sure I am missing a few but they are the best and future of WB. Clark has stayed healthy and improved each year. She has not beaten UConn yet. With a healthy Azzi with beat them fairly easily. It was David versus Goliath in that game. Little girls trying to box out very Big girls and somehow getting the job done. Kudos to Iowa's coach and all of the David's that beat Goliath.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom