2020 Recruiting: - C Dylan Cardwell sets official visit to UConn | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: C Dylan Cardwell sets official visit to UConn

C

Chief00

Let me offer to give you some legitimacy. I've been around a while and have some modicum of respect. PM me who you think is behind door number 1. I will not share it with anyone except my cats because I have to tell someone. Kemba and Shabaaz are both cool so it will remain among the three of us. I've never suggested or implied I had inside information/knowledge and thus have never offered prediction. So it would be weird if I did so after receiving your PM. If your prediction is right, I'll say so when it comes true and not a moment before.
Sorry, I never sub contract out how I choose to reveal information. Especially, running the risk to burn sources, to cozy up to a dude who makes the below statement about me:

“Let me offer to give you some legitimacy”

You are not serious????

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Sorry, I never sub contract out how I choose to reveal information. Especially, running the risk to burn sources, to cozy up to a dude who makes the below statement about me:

“Let me offer to give you some legitimacy”

You are not serious????
You know me - I'd never burn a source. But I'll let everyone else respond to this. It won't go well.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
You are not serious????
Using the phrasing of a statement, pairing it with 4 question marks, and then saying "not serious" instead of "serious," combine to make this line something like, "I could care less." You won't find me guessing or claiming what it means.

Then again, an offer or quest to remove mystery about Chief (and thereby offer "legitimacy,") is of no interest to me. That's a joy in being neither bothered nor enthralled by Chief.

Last edited:
C

Chief00

You know me - I'd never burn a source. But I'll let everyone else respond to this. It won't go well.

That sentence offering to give me some of your legitimacy, perhaps is not the best way to start a request for information. How would you react if someone said that to you? And then ask you for a favor? At least that’s how it struck Chief.

I have DM and shared information with others before it was public but never after someone makes a statement like that. Maybe I will share info privately with you some day - just not feeling it today after what was said. Best Regards, Chief

Reaction Score
It's the boneyard, this is how we roll.
It's a big part of what makes the boneyard the boneyard. Chief, the people that have made it their mission to rip everything he posts, the people that make it their mission to defend him, and the people that complain about muddying up threads to get some likes.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wow what a stunningly self-important post.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
No,its how a few of u roll not the purist. We just want follow recruiting ..we have a life ...
The Yard is chock full of impurities. Your best bet is to block 98% of the posters. You can start with me because I have no info on recruiting but if you're into beer, booze, rock music, concerts, pizza, grinders, grilling meat, golf, beer, surgeries, losing weight(or gaining weight while you're try to lose weight), home improvements, hating on Cuse, debating HCC vs Gampel, ragging on the Rent... but I digress.

Last edited:

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I really dont care who chief is or anyone else
just post recruiting info so I dont have to weed through all this crap! Please! It's really annoying....

Sorry about that. I have it on good authority that we should be getting some news in about 20 minutes.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
No,its how a few of u roll not the purist. We just want follow recruiting ..we have a life ...
There’s also a follow feature which allows you to choose posters and read their posts. Much easier to select the 2% than put 98% on ignore.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Once you hang around a bit longer - you will see the light

Reaction Score
I really dont care who chief is or anyone else
just post recruiting info so I dont have to weed through all this crap! Please! It's really annoying....
Recommendation. Keep an eye on Matrim55, BFieldHusky, husky99, tcf15, and Zionn. They seem to provide the most accurate info. Ignore the others. You won’t miss a thing.

Reaction Score
It's a big part of what makes the boneyard the boneyard. Chief, the people that have made it their mission to rip everything he posts, the people that make it their mission to defend him, and the people that complain about muddying up threads to get some likes.

Chief is the Boneyard!

Reaction Score
Let me offer to give you some legitimacy. I've been around a while and have some modicum of respect. PM me who you think is behind door number 1. I will not share it with anyone except my cats because I have to tell someone. Kemba and Shabaaz are both cool so it will remain among the three of us. I've never suggested or implied I had inside information/knowledge and thus have never offered prediction. So it would be weird if I did so after receiving your PM. If your prediction is right, I'll say so when it comes true and not a moment before.
Like it

Reaction Score
Recommendation. Keep an eye on Matrim55, BFieldHusky, husky99, tcf15, and Zionn. They seem to provide the most accurate info. Ignore the others. You won’t miss a thing.
Well said. From the posters mentioned above you will get information and updates. Not postulations, half-truths and retroactive predictions. And surprisingly it will be posted without any attempt to draw attention to the said poster. Kind of like a message board should work.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
And here we go again.
Just a fact
9330601F-2D15-42F4-BE57-DC283CEDD153.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads