Buying BE Tournament tickets ahead of time | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Buying BE Tournament tickets ahead of time

Reaction Score
That’s what I am thinking too….buy semi finals now….have never sold tickets on Ticketmaster so don’t know how that process works and what percentage they take to sell to them.

Reaction Score
I haven't been to a game at MSG in more than a dozen years (more like 15+), so I don't really remember. Would seats in the bottom half of 210, 212 or 223, 225 generally be considered good seats? Or should I keep looking?

Seems like anything in the 100s are ridiculous.

Guess that depends on your standards but msg has very good sightlines so lower half of the 200s will be a good view

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Probably 2 ways of thinking. Buying now while nothing is announced, or waiting till whoever loses to offload their tickets.
That can be either real good or real bad depending who the other 3 friday teams are. If nova and PC and Creighton are on Friday with UConn it’s a tougher ticket than say Xavier Marquette and seton hall

Reaction Score
I purchased BE Tickets through UConn last month. Email said Tickets will be emailed out Mid February.

I did not get the email yet. Did anyone receive their BE tickets yet?

Reaction Score
I purchased BE Tickets through UConn last month. Email said Tickets will be emailed out Mid February.

I did not get the email yet. Did anyone receive their BE tickets yet?
I did not get an email but they show up in my account through UConn with the actual seat location now.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I did not get an email but they show up in my account through UConn with the actual seat location now.
Where are the seats you guys were able to get through the school?

Reaction Score
I just checked the account and nothing....Hopefully next week it appears

Reaction Score
Where are the seats you guys were able to get through the school?
yes through the school.....in the account section will have your tickets, big east tickets do not appear yet,

Reaction Score
Believe we can clinch the 5 seed at worst with a win tomorrow after the Seton Hall loss tonight

Reaction Score
Believe we can clinch the 5 seed at worst with a win tomorrow after the Seton Hall loss tonight
By my count we are nearly certain to be the 5, and Creighton is nearly, but slightly less so, certain to be the 4. Anyone care to check my work?

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Likely getting Creighton at this moment in time, see everyone Thursday afternoon!

Reaction Score
Probably 2 ways of thinking. Buying now while nothing is announced, or waiting till whoever loses to offload their tickets.
What is a good site to both buy and then resell if needed ? Or better to resell tix in front of Stadium?

Reaction Score
What is the better way of thinking about it ?
@Letsgohuskies11 what is the best way to book semi-final tix (for Fri night)

1. Buy now and resell if needed ?
2. Wait till Friday and buy then?

What’s going to cost more ? The difference between the buy and resell price if I do #1 ? Or the premium on the ticket if I wait til Friday to buy (#2) ?

Reaction Score
I'd buy now. You could risk buying them Friday but I personally wouldn't want to deal with hastle.

Reaction Score
k, any idea how much prices can increase once the bracket is set ? A lot of tix right now are $150 + fees for Fri night

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
With Syracuse gone, the entire BET is a much easier ticket. Friday has always been the toughest, demand is driven by UConn, then Nova, and to a lesser extent, St John and PeeCee. Any fans of the Midwest schools most likely have tickets already, and if they are in the city, unlikely to give them up if their team loses in the Quarters. Except when they realize how expensive their weekend in NYC is and sell the tickets for party money. And if we get a Midwest opponent in the final, the Garden is really gonna be Storrs South.

Reaction Score
My buddies and I bought five for Friday night in the last row of 101 for $300 each on SeatGeek. We figured if we lost Thursday we could sell to fans of the four remaining teams. The value will likely be higher at that time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom