Butler @ UConn Spread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Butler @ UConn Spread

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Roll eyes. They might get a double digit lead some time early in the game but i think this will come down to the wire.
I’ve never gambled in my life but I may bet the mortgage on Butler to cover that. There is not a team in America let alone the middle of the Big East by 15 points right now
Take the points (I hope you lose, but I'm not laying 15.5 to CCSU right now

They might be too physical for us. :)
Can I get that for the first half? Then +15.5 for the 2nd?
If none of you actually bet the game, you should consider at least a $50 donation to the BY. Gotta pay someone, something for those takes.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I’ve never gambled in my life but I may bet the mortgage on Butler to cover that. There is not a team in America let alone the middle of the Big East by 15 points right now
I did not in fact bet on the game

Reaction Score
I like this promo from DK about either taking the Kansas or Baylor ML and if the team you choose goes up 10, you automatically win. They've done it a bunch in NBA games (where there's been consistently huge blow outs). Not sure who I like. Kansas is primed for a bounce back game but have really played like crap lately. Baylor is tough and at home. I'd probably lean Kansas here but we'll see.

Reaction Score
It's going to be way more than that. 7.5 or 8 maybe. KenPom has us 9 point favorites, BartTorvik 10. Vegas will shade a little lower, but not that much.
If we're -7.5 I'd probably bet Xavier moneyline (I would assume +200 or so) and ignore the spread.

Reaction Score
I like this promo from DK about either taking the Kansas or Baylor ML and if the team you choose goes up 10, you automatically win. They've done it a bunch in NBA games (where there's been consistently huge blow outs). Not sure who I like. Kansas is primed for a bounce back game but have really played like crap lately. Baylor is tough and at home. I'd probably lean Kansas here but we'll see.
The early win promo is wild. They're obviously going with this game because Kansas got down huge last game and gives people hope that there can be wild swings.

I got lucky once where I bet the Knicks to win early + their opponent moneyline, effectively a $10 bet to win $180 or so that they Knicks would lead by 10 and then lose...which they did.

The vast majority of the time, a team that leads by 10 goes on to win, or they never do and lose.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom