Bryant and ND/RU | The Boneyard

Bryant and ND/RU

Reaction Score
Interesting game thought Wright State was pretty damn good. Hard to watch a New England school get roughed up 2nd half but easier to handle knowing Kiss is done! Interesting when watching saw the bench coaches for Grasso for the first time and recognized a face. Chris Duhon is on the staff as a director. K didn’t have a spot for one if the guys he hugged a lot?

Anyway RUs defense wins versus NDs offense I believe. Fun game to watch.
Go Pikiell

Rex Chapman wild glasses but like his takes in the studio!

Reaction Score
Should know pretty early if ND has a chance, they'll go as far as their 3 point shooting can take them. Whoever survives is gonna take down Bama though

Reaction Score
Nice to see a Big East circa 2010 matchup.

Rutgers was never really a rival (only in FB) and obviously want success for Pikiell, go Jersey!

Reaction Score
Atkinson going off on the big stage for ND. I loved watching him play at Yale. They had him and Jordan Bruner, who started for Alabama last year, in the front court for a couple seasons. Pretty incredible to have two big dudes that skilled at the Ivy League level.

Reaction Score
Steve Pikiell with white hair. Got dang time has gone bye. His team is playing well.

Reaction Score
Interesting game thought Wright State was pretty damn good. Hard to watch a New England school get roughed up 2nd half but easier to handle knowing Kiss is done! Interesting when watching saw the bench coaches for Grasso for the first time and recognized a face. Chris Duhon is on the staff as a director. K didn’t have a spot for one if the guys he hugged a lot?

Go Pikiell

Chapman rocking the lavender look. He has quite the unique style. I happen to think Brey is a good dude, but I am rooting hard for our guy from Bristol tonight. Rutgers looking good. Blows me away that this team lost to Lafayette, barely beat Lehigh in OT, and scored 48 against Merrimack.

Reaction Score
i transferred to rutgers camden satellite campus.

go scarlet?

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score

Go Pikiell

I enjoyed that beat 2nd half beat down thoroughly.

Reaction Score
Speaking of matching coaches to careers. Mike Brey is looking more like a leprechaun each year.

Short, stocky, beard, just add a little green hat.

Also - fun game.

Reaction Score
Did Harper try to bank that 3? I have a hard time believing that was on purpose.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

Go Pikiell

Rutgers D won it for the Damers!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom