Bronny James enter the transfer portal | The Boneyard

Bronny James enter the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
To be fair to the kid I don’t think he’s done anything personally to warrant the circus that surrounds him. Not saying I’d want him to be a Husky but doesn’t seem like a bad guy
He seems like a good kid, but nobody wants the distraction that comes with him.

He was also always an A-10 level player. So it's not like he'd make us better.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
This would be a no brainer for obvious reasons and additionally that he seems to have a strong work ethic and have his heart in the right place. Daddy didn’t raise no loser.
Danny will put him through a 3-4 year boot camp type process where he needs to earn every minute, and MAY ultimately start as a senior, like a Hass.

Reaction Score
The ball doesn't stick in his hands, he plays great, hard defense, and he is an excellent shooter. Maybe too unselfish. Also shows upside in transition. Sounds a lot like the style our guards and wings currently play. And we know Danny will improve him quickly.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The ball doesn't stick in his hands, he plays great, hard defense, and he is an excellent shooter. Maybe too unselfish. Also shows upside in transition. Sounds a lot like the style our guards and wings currently play. And we know Danny will improve him quickly.

Nice replacement for Diarra. Come for a year as an understudy and be a rotation player for 2025-2026.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Big guard could benefit from going to a be coached by guys who also have legendary dads

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
If not for the circus that comes with it I’d be interested. He’s a role player but can shoot and is a great defender. Could be a nice bench piece for someone.

Reaction Score
I’m rooting for Duquesne.

Their new coach is from Akron, played HS ball w/ LeBron and are lifelong friends.
Maybe Bronny should get outside of his comfort zone, away from Dad and family friends and do it for himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom