OT: - Brian Bowen to South Carolina | The Boneyard

OT: Brian Bowen to South Carolina

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Going to an Under Armor school. So does Dad have to give the money back to Adidas?

That and Frank Martin is a tool.

Reaction Score
Going to an Under Armor school. So does Dad have to give the money back to Adidas?

That and Frank Martin is a tool.

I like Frank. But how is this kid even playing anywhere?

Reaction Score
I haven't followed the story at all but my understanding is that he hasn't been cleared to play yet. He's enrolling and then hoping for the best for next season.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I like Frank. But how is this kid even playing anywhere?
It's my understanding that the NCAA has said they do not penalize a kid for the transgressions of their family.
But Louisville was leery of playing him for some reason. "Overabundance of caution?" Or they suspected that the investigation would reveal some wrongdoing on the kid's part, too? Maybe just avoiding the PR backlash that he would have brought.

Last edited:

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Kid embodies everything that is wrong with amateur athletics today. I hope he never plays a second in the NCAA, and serves as an example going forward.

Reaction Score
Kid embodies everything that is wrong with amateur athletics today. I hope he never plays a second in the NCAA, and serves as an example going forward.
Lol @ “amateur” athletics. The kids are not the problem

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Lol @ “amateur” athletics. The kids are not the problem
I didn’t say that they were. But the people involved in AAU ball are. There’s greed all 3 ways, AAU coaches, college coaches, and the kids, but AAU is just infested with corruption no matter which brand you look at.

Reaction Score
I didn’t say that they were. But the people involved in AAU ball are. There’s greed all 3 ways, AAU coaches, college coaches, and the kids, but AAU is just infested with corruption no matter which brand you look at.
Yeah AAU is the WORST on so many levels no argument there

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom