Bouknight's New Coach | The Boneyard

Bouknight's New Coach

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I’m a fan of Atkinson, but time into player development and he likes the young grinding type kids. If bouk is ready to work I think this will be great for his development.
If what you say is true I hope James will be inspired to work with this kind of coach. It's the best thing that can happen to anyone; to have a leader who leads by example. It brings out the best in everyone who can deal with that type of discipline. That certainly was the temperament of MJ so this looks like a top down tow the line organizational structure move which can only help the organization.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
As a Nets fan who watches probably 70% of the games, he was a good coach for us pre KD/Kyrie. I do wonder if his abrasive exterior and rotations will mesh with Bouk, but he did have a tough coach in Hurley already. I love the hire for a young Hornets team.

Reaction Score
If what you say is true I hope James will be inspired to work with this kind of coach. It's the best thing that can happen to anyone; to have a leader who leads by example. It brings out the best in everyone who can deal with that type of discipline. That certainly was the temperament of MJ so this looks like a top down tow the line organizational structure move which can only help the organization.
That’s how Atkinson made his way in the league developing players. If James shows him he’s a worker Atkinson will most certainly make a concerted effort to get the best out of him.

I think Atkinson will make every effort to connect with James. I don’t see why James wouldn’t take this as a blessing and go all in.

Reaction Score
That’s how Atkinson made his way in the league developing players. If James shows him he’s a worker Atkinson will most certainly make a concerted effort to get the best out of him.

I think Atkinson will make every effort to connect with James. I don’t see why James wouldn’t take this as a blessing and go all in.
JB has an oppotunity here. If he doesn't get along with Atkinson his future is in big time jeopardy

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Maybe someone who he works for at Golden State, who coincidentally was once a teammate of his airness, gave him the lowdown on what it would be like working for Mr Mr Jordan.
Obviously that's not the spin in the Bay, however what you said is a distinct possibility and would be funny as hell if that was his deciding factor to stay.

Reaction Score
I’m sure winning championships is more fun then going from one dead end job to the next he got a raw deal in Brooklyn.

Reaction Score
I didn't love Atkinson in the first place...I was hoping they would go with Terry Stotts or Quin Snyder....who knows?

Reaction Score
Hopefully this is because he knows he'll be hired as the Knicks HC next offseason. Like he should have been last time around

Reaction Score
Hopefully this is because he knows he'll be hired as the Knicks HC next offseason. Like he should have been last time around
I'd rather coach the Hornets, though.

Reaction Score
Obviously that's not the spin in the Bay, however what you said is a distinct possibility and would be funny as hell if that was his deciding factor to stay.
Obviously not the spin, because it’s not a distinct possibility

Reaction Score
What a disaster for the Hornets. Clifford does not play young players unfortunately, so Bouk is going to have to earn his way onto the court. I believe in him!

Reaction Score

Attachments

• 503E70D8-ED99-4377-856C-A6DFB8363984.jpeg
    503E70D8-ED99-4377-856C-A6DFB8363984.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 85
Reaction Score
Just a loser franchise, all the way around. I feel badly for Bouk.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom