Bouknight Draft Watch | Page 33 | The Boneyard

Bouknight Draft Watch

Reaction Score
Seems like everyone has him going 6 to OKC! I guess OKC has put that information out there. They did something similar last year, making it well known they were interested in Pokusevski before they traded up to get him. It also seems like the Thunder are trying to work their way into the Top 3 too though, so I guess we'll see what ends up happening. Would be so sick to see James go #6.

Reaction Score
Seems like everyone has him going 6 to OKC! I guess OKC has put that information out there. They did something similar last year, making it well known they were interested in Pokusevski before they traded up to get him. It also seems like the Thunder are trying to work their way into the Top 3 too though, so I guess we'll see what ends up happening. Would be so sick to see James go #6.
I think the Magic surprise people and take him at 5.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

Hollinger thinks it’s a smokescreen because this isn’t their normal mo.

Reaction Score
Don’t really see anything egregious with the list Bilas has. Definitely think Bouk is top 10 and obviously some guys are better than others but beyond the top 4 I don’t think there’s a lot of separation between say 5-20.

the Q

Reaction Score
Huh? Bilas is very fair by almost every account. Don't be one of those fans that feel slighted by an analyst that doesn't feel exactly how you feel about your team and its players.

Yeah, he gave gabby Williams a ton of credit when she was slaying at UConn.

But this is an odd top 10.

Although kispert tested as a better athlete than expected.

Reaction Score
Before I even started reading it I knew he was gonna have Jalen Johnson in it. I think this is a strange top 10.

the Q

Reaction Score
Before I even started reading it I knew he was gonna have Jalen Johnson in it. I think this is a strange top 10.

Johnson had insane upside, but he also has more red flags than the top 6-7.

But he fits this position-less NBA quite well.

Reaction Score

I don’t understand why kids voluntarily leave school early mid season. Never seems to work out. (Wiseman is the exception as he was essentially forced out)

Reaction Score

If Jalen Johnson also goes early Chief is gonna have a meltdown. First wrong on Bouknight and then he'd be wrong about Johnson too

Reaction Score
Just to be clear, what is that bias?
I just thought it was funny that he has Jalen Johnson that high. It really wasn’t that serious. He obviously is always going to have a Duke bias and that’s understandable.

Reaction Score

I'm going with #4 to the Raptors. If it comes down to Suggs or Bouknight why are the Raptors drafting a backup point guard to Fred Van Vleet (getting paid $20 mil a season til 2024) when they can get a starting SG in Bouknight?

If Raptors are going best available then go Suggs but by fit you take Bouknight imo.

Reaction Score
I'm going with #4 to the Raptors. If it comes down to Suggs or Bouknight why are the Raptors drafting a backup point guard to Fred Van Vleet (getting paid $20 mil a season til 2024) when they can get a starting SG in Bouknight?

If Raptors are going best available then go Suggs but by fit you take Bouknight imo.
Personally I don’t think there’s a worse idea than drafting for fit at the top of the lottery. I’d imagine the Kings FO still has PTSD over passing on Luka because they weren’t sure how he would fit with Fox. But it sounds like the Raptors may like Bouk more than Suggs, so may be a moot point anyway.

Reaction Score

this is my nightmare. Praying they Magic and take another raw high upside combo forward in Kaminga. OKC or GSW would be awesome especially golden state (obviously)

Reaction Score

Feel would have heard much more buzz via Bouk and raptors by now

Reaction Score
Feel would have heard much more buzz via Bouk and raptors by now

I mentioned this earlier, mock drafts are never accurate. There is always a top 5 surprise and I think that will be Bouknight.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Huh? Bilas is very fair by almost every account. Don't be one of those fans that feel slighted by an analyst that doesn't feel exactly how you feel about your team and its players.

Bilas used to be the best in the business, 10 years ago he was THE best commentator and analyst ESPN had. You wouldn't have known he was a Dookie. Up until maybe 5 years ago that changed. He hasn't been the same analyst nor as sharp in player evals or commentating.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom