Borges tweet on Castle | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Borges tweet on Castle

Reaction Score
There needs to be someone to keep those idiots in check. SAS is by far the biggest personality on the network and Perkins moronic and race based campaign against Jokic may have influenced/cost him the MVP.
I think it also made Jokic not want to win the mvp. After that, he started reducing his shot attempts and basically shutting it down before the playoffs. He didn’t want to be part of the circus

Reaction Score
I half agree. I think he has a great mind, but he also gets too much credit for debating idiots like SAS and KPerk.

Also, his whole virtue signaling after the 2nd Ja gun incident rubbed me the wrong way.

He is good in the context of ESPN personalities I guess. He is basically the living embodiment of NBA twitter and to me, that is grotesque. The Michael Kay controversy was so disingenuous and I would have lost respect for him if I had any. Plus he thinks dudes rode dinosaurs.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

Holy...

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
I don’t even need practice footage. Give me some shooting drill, a game of knockout, anything basketball related. It’s branding malpractice to not have footage of these guys available.
Exactly!! Give us something, we’re fiending right now

Reaction Score
I don’t even need practice footage. Give me some shooting drill, a game of knockout, anything basketball related. It’s branding malpractice to not have footage of these guys available.
looks like malpractice is back on the menu boys

Reaction Score
I half agree. I think he has a great mind, but he also gets too much credit for debating idiots like SAS and KPerk.

Also, his whole virtue signaling after the 2nd Ja gun incident rubbed me the wrong way.
J.J. sucks for sure, but the suckitude of ESPN is so great, that a sports personality capable of even brief moments of lucidity can come off like Howard Cosell by comparison.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score

It just keeps getting better and better. I have not read through the complete thread, but other than UConn who do you think JJ’s other two schools are? One has to be North Carolina I think. Is Kansas the other. Yup I know it old news But Who is Now a no doubt about it blueblood. No more arguing we are one of the best four or five programs over the last 25 years and other than maybe Kansas we are the only one that is currently trending up. And Redick’s reaction confirms everyone knows this fact! Thank you DH!

Reaction Score
It just keeps getting better and better. I have not read through the complete thread, but other than UConn who do you think JJ’s other two schools are? One has to be North Carolina I think. Is Kansas the other. Yup I know it old news But Who is Now a no doubt about it blueblood. No more arguing we are one of the best four or five programs over the last 25 years and other than maybe Kansas we are the only one that is currently trending up. And Redick’s reaction confirms everyone knows this fact! Thank you DH!
He lists them in a subsequent clip. UConn, Maryland and UNC.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
What's the 3rd school Redick is talking about for his hate list? The 2nd one is obviously UNC. Is it Kentucky?
I was thinking Kansas. Other than us they are really the only blue blood trending up. Kentucky is going to have to show me. Can Cal still relate enough to the 5 stars he piles up. They always have talent but his ability to turn that talent into a team may no longer exist. NC I don’t think Brown is the answer as HC. Like him as a person but he just may not have the “it” factor to be an elite coach.

Reaction Score
I finally watched some video on Stephon Castle; he is quite a player. Lots of skills and poise, and he plays under control. I can see why he is such a highly ranked recruit. How he plays as a freshman will play a huge part in how our season goes. Looking at his game, he should be good right outa the gate. Can't say that about too many players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom