Borges confirmed: Hass is staying | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Borges confirmed: Hass is staying

Reaction Score
If Hass does indeed return, I can promise you all that there will not be a single player on the team who will work harder to improve his game this offseason.

He is a WORKER. Look at the leap he made this past year both shooting and defensively… not to mention he finishes like a NYC guard (which he is) around the rim.
Yes! 1000xs over.

Reaction Score
Borges confirmed Hass is expected to stay.

Honey Badger Smh GIF by New Orleans Saints

Reaction Score
Hassan, Karaban, Samson, Jaylen and Solo is a nice core group. Add a couple talented freshmen and 3 good portal pickups and watch Coach Hurley do his thing.

Hassan's impact is greater than the numbers. He broke open games regularly this past season in a variety of ways. I like to refer to him as a 6th starter. He was that effective.
Preach!!!!!!

huskidork

bailey
Reaction Score
hoping he does, veteran title experience is so welcomed here

Reaction Score
I read Hurley stating the importance of Hassan staying, the veteran player, the "bridge" between last year's team and this year's. On the floor for sure, he was so much better this year, but the inference was more about the culture, the chemistry, in practice and in the locker room. The glue, the leadership, how to carry yourself like a champion, how you represent.

I'm sure Hassan will be even better next year thru his efforts and the coaching.

Reaction Score
If Hass does indeed return, I can promise you all that there will not be a single player on the team who will work harder to improve his game this offseason.

He is a WORKER. Look at the leap he made this past year both shooting and defensively… not to mention he finishes like a NYC guard (which he is) around the rim.
Last year he was prone to dicking around on offense. This year he played very much in the flow, and made better decisions on when to drive to the hoop and was much more decisive when he did. Took and made some big 3s. Huge improvement.

Reaction Score
FACT: Hassan and Alex returning gives us a legit chance at a 3-Peat. Let's Go!!!!!!!!!

Also love that so many of you saw what I saw. Hassan was our most improved player and HUGELY important to our success this year. Time and time again he got us rolling at an even higher level when he entered the game in the first half. And you can not under estimate how important the 1-2 combo of him and Steph where as our defensive stoppers against our opponent's best guards. When Steph went out with foul trouble or for a breather, there was no let up. Hass was right in the guy's grill, also.

I guarantee you that Terrence Shannon Jr., Boo Buie, Mark Sears and everyone on Purdue not named Zach Edey are all still having nightmares about our 2-headed defensive monster.

If we, you know... do the amazing next year and go all the way... Hassan Diarra will be one of the biggest reasons why we get there. Guaranteed.

Reaction Score
Agree 100%. Teams had to work so hard to defend against Newton and Spencer, then Diarra would come into the game and destroy their hard work in a matter of seconds by displaying a level of speed and quickness that would totally blindside them. He was a game changer.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
yup confirmed he’s already told the staff he is back. We’re running this thing back for the three peat
We're doomed.
:)

Reaction Score
We're doomed.
:)
Came straight from Storrs Central so it’s not just some unnamed source (BTW everyone should sub to SC even just for the monthly donation. Every dollar counts and these kids have earned it). I’m not sure what the rules are about sharing premium info here but if I break those rules then lmk and I’ll shut my trap lol

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Sure. When a woman is "expecting" it means that her pregnancy is "confirmed". Hass has subsequently confirmed Borges' expectation.
Fair enough.
As I recall it, I was confirmed about 55 years ago, and my wife was expecting 39 years ago.

Reaction Score
Came straight from Storrs Central so it’s not just some unnamed source (BTW everyone should sub to SC even just for the monthly donation. Every dollar counts and these kids have earned it). I’m not sure what the rules are about sharing premium info here but if I break those rules then lmk and I’ll shut my trap lol
I subscribe. Where are you seeing that Hassan said he would be back?

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
This is why we have to make up new words, since we don't use the words that we have with their generally understood definition.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom