Boogie Fland: Been hearing that there has been some Uconn buzz of late | The Boneyard

Boogie Fland: Been hearing that there has been some Uconn buzz of late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
This is such a mean thing to post with no context. Is this your own source? Did someone tweet something? Is he liking stuff on social? I’m dying here.
OP joined late yesterday afternoon and put up a single post near 1am. Stuck around almost another hour before calling it a (late) night.

So far, with nothing more than this thread, I feel like I've got a better-sourced claim to have heard some buzz of late. I'll await something else on the subject before I consider it more than a curious first post.

Reaction Score
Isn’t he a candidate to get a big deal with the g league ignite?

Reaction Score
Have tried to gather more info: Seems like the top 3 right now are: Uconn, UNC, and Kentucky. Seems to me that all 3 of these teams have a decent shot with different reasons. Hope he picks Uconn, but could be very hard

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Unfortunately seems unlikely we beat a Kentucky full court press. Would be a massive win for our staff, but I’m sure we have backup options ready. Betsey should be the priority anyways.

Reactions: THC
Reaction Score
Unfortunately seems unlikely we beat a Kentucky full court press. Would be a massive win for our staff, but I’m sure we have backup options ready. Betsey should be the priority anyways.
Hope for early Kentucky SEC tournament and NCAAT exits that stokes the flames of fans mad at Coach Cal. Add enough doubt that he might not be there in 2 years.

Reaction Score
Hope for early Kentucky SEC tournament and NCAAT exits that stokes the flames of fans mad at Coach Cal. Add enough doubt that he might not be there in 2 years.
KY with Cal as HC is kind of mess right now and may scare away recruits. Also, the SEC is no longer a bastion for KY - AL, Auburn, TX, TN, Ok, TXAM, FL and others have risen to their level.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
And UConn makes tournament noise. Given michatron's three horse race is down to two hopefully UNC doesn't make the tournament as well. Now that it's a two horse race instead of three it adds credibility to the factor the kid wants to be part of a winning program.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I don’t think there’s any way he fails next year with that massive recruiting class, plus whatever he gets in the portal. But maybe he leaves if he tires of the fan bases constant criticism.

Reaction Score
This feels like the perfect candidate to get the Boneyard NIL fund going for. I can offer a $100 commitment
Honestly feel like we should definitely be doing this…….who do we trust to run it?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

Feel like it’s pretty early to make declarations like that. But we’ll see. And fwiw we’d be foaming at the mouth and calling that dude a salty hater if we had that recruiting class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom