Boatright Fan Incident | The Boneyard

Boatright Fan Incident

Reaction Score
For those who follow him on Instagram...his IG story this morning shows a fan running on the court and swinging at him mid game after he threw one down...

pretty nuts.

Reaction Score
Crazy scene there, what is this in Serbia?
Slovenia. One of the happiest places in Europe.
Slovenia’s one of the happiest places globally, but @Son of Robert was very close. Not sure what triggered Mornar Bar’s likely Montenegrin fan, but Boat’s Llubjana-based Cedevita Olimpija team was actually visiting Montenegro.

Interesting factoid: Who knew Ryan is a naturalized Armenian citizen and briefly played for the Armenian national team?

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I thought the way the guy jammed it into reverse when he realized Boat hadn't gone down was pretty hysterical. Went from, "I'm a tough guy, I'll show him," to "Holy krapowitz, get me outta here," in about 2/3 of metric second. Looked Like Wily Coyote trying to get out of the way of the plummeting anvil.

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Bazz is barely hanging in the league, and Bazz is better than Boat (and bigger).

Shabazz has really filled out. He was a bean at UCONN.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
What the heck is that dude holding in his hand that he swung at him with? Glad it wasn’t a knife or anything sharp.
I thought it was a vuvuzela.

Reaction Score
Barely hanging in at 1.8 Million this season!

He's making literally the league minimum for his years of experience. But yes, we could all be so lucky.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom