Board/Moderators appreciation thread | The Boneyard

Board/Moderators appreciation thread

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I posted this message on the Uconn side, but thought it should also exist over here. The General board is a more recent off-shoot but has thrived in the same spirit and with the same civility and careful moderation as the original. We as fans are blessed with a warm space to interact because of the care taken by the administrators and moderators:

After reading Nan's Boneyard history thread [on the Uconn side], I felt it was time for an annual appreciation thread ...

I really have no idea how much work goes into maintaining this board through all it's various iterations, but I can guess. It is a place that has brought much joy to 1000s of people (many more than just those who post) over almost 3 decades. (It has also served as an ideal place to procrastinate and not do all those important but much less enjoyable things in life!) So cheers to those who created the boneyard and nurtured it through all it's travels!
And to the moderators who keep it the best and most civil of all message boards a special thanks for the endless hours of restraining our less than perfect selves. They clean up our messes with great patience.
Thank you!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom