Board/Moderators appreciation thread | The Boneyard

Board/Moderators appreciation thread

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
After reading Nan's Boneyard history thread, I felt it was time for an annual appreciation thread ...

I really have no idea how much work goes into maintaining this board through all it's various iterations, but I can guess. It is a place that has brought much joy to 1000s of people (many more than just those who post) over almost 3 decades. (It has also served as an ideal place to procrastinate and not do all those important but much less enjoyable things in life!) So cheers to those who created the boneyard and nurtured it through all it's travels!

And to the moderators who keep it the best and most civil of all message boards a special thanks for the endless hours of restraining our less than perfect selves. They clean up our messes with great patience.

Thank you!

Reaction Score
The moderators are great , even though I've been in purgatory a time or two. Now if they could only deliver more bigs they would be super great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
I'll add my appreciation. The Boneyard is unique and the level of commitment to moderate and maintain is significant given the broad user base.

Praise is due and given.

I think the number of non Connecticut fans who are regulars on this board reflects both the unique nature of this side as well as it's exemplary nature. This is exemplary of how social media can provide a valuable function.

Thank you very much to all who make this possible for the many.

Reaction Score
Adding my thanks, as well.

And, if you've ever spent any time on some of the other boards, you'll gain an even greater appreciation for all the mods (especially Husky Nan) who keeps us from becoming our worse selves.

Reaction Score
I read a little on VolNation yesterday. . Our mods do a great job and I really appreciate having access to a site that doesn’t turn into the cesspool that is the Internet when people disagree. Thank you!!

Reaction Score
I have been on the Boneyard since 2013. I joined this year because after reading all the posts, I decided I wanted to participate. I was 88 and wondered if I could post intelligently with the great posters . Carnac gave me incentive to try. I have no positive analysis of the game, just how I feel. It gives me something to do every day. Years ago when Notre Dame and Uconn were going head to head, there was a ND fan that was as obnoxious as could be until he was banned. I don't see that kind of posting any longer and love the Boneyard for all the posters and the knowledge the post. I know it takes a great deal of effort to maintain this and it is done to perfection. Thank all of you from the bottom of mt heart for the Boneyard. I am a Golden Golden and was shocked when HuskyNan admitted she was in her 80's. what do you do that makes you look so good? GO HUSKYNAN! GO HUSKIES!!!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I am a Golden Golden and was shocked when HuskyNan admitted she was in her 80's. what do you do that makes you look so good? GO HUSKYNAN! GO HUSKIES!!!
Not quite golden yet :). I just reposted donalddoowop’s post so I could add the poll

Reaction Score
Not quite golden yet :). I just reposted donalddoowop’s post so I could add the poll
Thanks for the answer and clarification. I tried a little levity with my last statement. GLAD YOU HAVE MANY MORE YEARS TO GO. You are the bright spot on the Boneyard. GO HUSKIES!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom