OT: - Block to end France-Slovenia Game | The Boneyard

OT: Block to end France-Slovenia Game

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
the reverse layup using the rim to protect you and the ball from getting blocked works better if you slow it down and keep the defender on your back vice exploding and causing separation. The separation is what allowed the defender to get full extension and get the block. Keep the defender closer and they almost have to foul to get over your back to reach the basketball.

Reaction Score
Wasn't Mike Tobey on the UVA team that many UConn fans saw losing to Michigan State in the Garden in Spring of 2014, right before we beat Iowa State in the sweet 16? Really fundamentally solid player.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
What is the Eastern time zone start time for the USA-France Finals?

What are the best sources to stream this game live?

Reaction Score
Wasn't Mike Tobey on the UVA team that many UConn fans saw losing to Michigan State in the Garden in Spring of 2014, right before we beat Iowa State in the sweet 16? Really fundamentally solid player.
Yup. I would have never guessed that of that squad he'd be making the most noise internationally. That team was one of our best ever with 4 current NBA guys (Brogdon, Harris, Anderson, Gill)

I think he gets a look now in the NBA, but I hope he hangs out in Europe and cleans up over there as his game seems better suited to international rules.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
He's definitely prone to that in general.
If that’s the worse we can say about him, so be it. The guy is the best player in the world imho right now

Reaction Score
If that’s the worse we can say about him, so be it. The guy is the best player in the world imho right now
I’ll give him top 5 but he’s not the best player in the world. KD for me

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom