OT: - Bill Raftery And Mick Jagger Are The Same Age - 78 | The Boneyard

OT: Bill Raftery And Mick Jagger Are The Same Age - 78

Reaction Score
Trying to figure this same age thing out seeing Bill on Fox Sports he looks and sounds fine and good for his age but I saw Mick perform recently in Tampa and 78 doesn’t equal 78. Now Bill’s had a few cocktails in his time…
Whatever cocktails Bill has had in his 78 years probably pales in comparison to the volume and variety of toxins that Mick has put in his body. :)

Reaction Score
Trying to figure this same age thing out seeing Bill on Fox Sports he looks and sounds fine and good for his age but I saw Mick perform recently in Tampa and 78 doesn’t equal 78. Now Bill’s had a few cocktails in his time…
They both look their age, MIck just colors his hair and takes uppers to get through his shows.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Whatever cocktails Bill has had in his 78 years probably pales in comparison to the volume and variety of toxins that Mick has put in his body. :)
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Mick is way more of a lover than a partier.

Reaction Score
Funny Mick Jagger related story. My dad was at a club in Manhattan back in the day and Jagger and the Stones were at the table next to them. Linda Ronstadt was also there and she she was looking at my dad and kept tapping her nose because he kept going to the bathroom. My dad didn't do blow he just always had to pee a lot.

Reaction Score
Mick jumped and ran around for 2 1/2 hours. He's a health nut now, but I don't think he ever did what Keith did.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
But does Raft get any satisfaction?

Reaction Score
Mick jumped and ran around for 2 1/2 hours. He's a health nut now, but I don't think he ever did what Keith did.
I think after Mick’s girlfriend almost died from an overdose. Mick allegedly asked if she would ever do drugs again and her reply became the inspiration for “Wild Horses”
Then ironically their friend Gram Parsons who recordered that song first ,died of an OD.
I believed the pair especially Mick toned down their use after that.
Mick was the most aerobic front man in history which required his peak physical condition.
Mick ,Raff and I we all born the same year. All my siblings and boyhood friends are gone and I walked 10 miles yesterday. Genetics is very unfair.
I think Raff’s alive because he is getting paid to watch a game he loves , Mick’s alive because he lives to be on stage
and I’m alive because I get to post on the Boneyard.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
In related news, Jim Calhoun and Paul McCartney are the same age.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
But if I had to put $20 on one of them being able to put down some drinks tonight and be ready to go the next morning, it's on Raff.

Partly because Mick must weigh all of about 145. He's a tiny guy. Give him those Hobbit sized half pints.

Reaction Score
Uh no. Paul in better shape.
I have no clue what kind of shape either of them are in. Calhoun has aged much better, he's a handsome guy. McCartney had bad plastic surgery which makes him look sort of freakish.

Reaction Score
I have no clue what kind of shape either of them are in. Calhoun has aged much better, he's a handsome guy. McCartney had bad plastic surgery which makes him look sort of freakish.
Really? Wow. Paul still thin, no gut, but I think most women might disagree with you on this one.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Really? Wow. Paul still thin, no gut, but I think most women might disagree with you on this one.

He's starting to morph in to Bruce before he became Caitlyn.

And I doubt few women under the age of 70 find him attractive on his merits. Find him attractive based on his net worth? Much larger segment of the population.

R.ae22572eb22faea6e5e0b78ea87868b3

Reaction Score
He's starting to morph in to Bruce before he became Caitlyn.

And I doubt few women under the age of 70 find him attractive on his merits. Find him attractive based on his net worth? Much larger segment of the population.

R.ae22572eb22faea6e5e0b78ea87868b3
Paul is 79, so you’re correct in that most women don’t see him as a sex symbol anymore, but at one time he was, Jim wasn’t and probably isn’t currently. Nor does he care.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
who was more of a sex symbol: Jim Calhoun or Paul McCartney? #EmbraceDebate

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member