Biggest gap | The Boneyard

Biggest gap

Reaction Score
The is the first year that I can remember that we don't have at least 1 player that is a star. Someone who can get s bucket. KO had Boat, DHam and Jalen. Danny doesn't have 1 ready now. AG injuries potentially cut this.

Reaction Score
The is the first year that I can remember that we don't have at least 1 player that is a star. Someone who can get s bucket. KO had Boat, DHam and Jalen. Danny doesn't have 1 ready now. AG injuries potentially cut this.

I thought it would be Vital, he's had solid performances in the past. Pretty disappointed in him honestly.

Reaction Score
Talent wins and we have very little besides Akok and Bouknight and they are not difference makers right now. Very worried about next year as well unless somehow we sign a stud in the spring. I don’t want to hear the word “ culture” until we start winning again.

Reaction Score
Akok and Bouknight should be on the court at almost all times. If they aren’t stars yet they will be soon. The photo of the AAC trophy needs to go, also.

How bout a photo of a 1 in the conference win column?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom