Big East OOC tracker | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Big East OOC tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was first on Halls bandwagon. Couldn’t quote my post saying they have elite 8 potential cause the thread was locked but:
hall is a tourney team so their floor is 4 or 5. have you even looked at their roster? cale, aiken, rhoden, and obiagu are all back. richmond, yetna, and harris transferred in, plus a top 80 recruit in weston. that's a quality top 8 with a lot of experience.
i think the 4 locks are nova, uconn, hall, and xavier. not sure who the 5th will be but hopefully someone else separates themselves from the pack. BE should have 5 or 6 teams in every year.
no way hall misses the tourney theyll be better than last year

Reaction Score
Big East 4-0 vs B1G, won 3 of the 4 on the road, beat 2 top 10 teams. Proves 2 things:

1) Big Ten basketball is still overrated
2) We’ll have our hands full with this league this year. Then again, they’ll have their hands full with us.

Reaction Score
47-40 Michigan. Call me crazy but I feel Seton Hall has a shot here. If the hang around long enough I can see it happening.

^^^

never doubt the Big East. This league is loaded. UConn despite its somewhat weak OOC schedule will have a ton of opportunities to get resume boosting wins in league play. Lets gooo!

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Big East 4-0 vs B1G, won 3 of the 4 on the road, beat 2 top 10 teams. Proves 2 things:

1) Big Ten basketball is still overrated
2) We’ll have our hands full with this league this year. Then again, they’ll have their hands full with us.
I think St. John’s can definitely beat Indiana, Xavier can beat OSU, and if Rutgers lays a dud DePaul can squeeze by. Not sure about Butler beating Michigan St, although they are at home.

Reaction Score
^^^

never doubt the Big East. This league is loaded. UConn despite its somewhat weak OOC schedule will have a ton of opportunities to get resume boosting wins in league play. Lets gooo!
More than enough. If we don’t have enough quality wins come selection Sunday it’s because we were never actually capable of getting said wins

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I think St. John’s can definitely beat Indiana, Xavier can beat OSU, and if Rutgers lays a dud DePaul can squeeze by. Not sure about Butler beating Michigan St, although they are at home.

I suspect that SJU will be the only Big East favorite in the 4 remaining games.

I don't love Butler, but they may matchup well with Michigan State.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Rutgers is not good this year. I think DePaul will surprise some people. They have some good players and a new coach.

Reaction Score
They mentioned it during the game, Kevin Willard really is one of the best development coaches in the country. He's turned a lot of no name recruits and kids who transferred after doing little at other schools into really good players. He's going to do the same with Tray Jackson.

Reaction Score
A mid-pack Big East team just punched the #4 team in the country in their mouths, on their home floor. Gotta love it.
and don't forget it comes on the heels of another mid-pack team (Marquette) punching another top 10 team in the mouth.

Reaction Score
Rutgers is not good this year. I think DePaul will surprise some people. They have some good players and a new coach.
Just dove into DePaul’s roster and they are surprisingly talented. Some of the numbers a couple of their guys have put up in the first couple of games is crazy as well - Freeman Liberty almost averaging a triple double with 20+ points, and Jones a sophomore averaging a double double. Got some pretty talented transfers this year as well

Reaction Score
The Pravda 5 gonna break away and start their own March madness if the Big east keeps this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom