Big East Freshman of the Week Goes to.......... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Big East Freshman of the Week Goes to..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
I agree but if you follow the thread I was just providing perspective on someone who said she had a gr8 game vs TN .. I mean she hit a clutch shot but she didn't IMO have a gr8 game, eh?
Then the right thing to say would have been that she didn't shoot well in the Tennessee game rather than that she isn't a big game shooter.

Reaction Score
Maybe but I think it shows as most frosh humans she got tight in her 1st big game and when she got hurt that part of the mind went away and the big time player re-emerged. BAM!
Yes .. i m sure Paige was tight, just like Nika was in her last game. Certainly, Paige hit a clutch shot but she didn't IMO have a gr8 game, eh?

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Many years ago I almost wrecked my car laughing as the sports announcer announced the NBA player of the week and then said, "In the NHL the Gretzky of the week is himself." Perhaps it should be, "In the Big East the Paige of the week is herself."

Reaction Score
No, it signals that she's not a good shooter in the BIG games .. she needs to prove otherwise, mebbe against Arkansas this Thursday, eh? ..

Really? You make that conclusion after a handful of games into her college career? When everything else in her background suggests otherwise? Study up on small sample sizes and how it's foolish to draw sweeping conclusions from them. Me? I'm willing to bet that she demonstrates over and over in her career that she can come up big in the big games.

Reaction Score
Really? You make that conclusion after a handful of games into her college career? When everything else in her background suggests otherwise? Study up on small sample sizes and how it's foolish to draw sweeping conclusions from them. Me? I'm willing to bet that she demonstrates over and over in her career that she can come up big in the big games.
You're taking what I said out of context; you need to follow the thread .. someone posted that Paige was a "gamer" after the TN game in which she shot 3/14; I disagreed that she was "gamer" based on the TN game, that's all.
And Paige's background has nothing to do with this. "Bring your game, not your name" is an excellent motto to subscribe to, eh?

Reaction Score
I agree but if you follow the thread I was just providing perspective on someone who said she had a gr8 game vs TN .. I mean she hit a clutch shot but she didn't IMO have a gr8 game, eh?
9 pts, 8 rb, 7 assists is sniffing a triple double.

Reaction Score
You're taking what I said out of context; you need to follow the thread .. someone posted that Paige was a "gamer" after the TN game in which she shot 3/14; I disagreed that she was "gamer" based on the TN game, that's all.
And Paige's background has nothing to do with this. "Bring your game, not your name" is an excellent motto to subscribe to, eh?

No, I understand your comments and the context. I disagree.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
That's 5 FOW awards for Paige. Rebecca held the record for a long time, at 7. Maya is the current record-holder, with 10.

Reaction Score
No, it signals that she's not a good shooter in the BIG games .. she needs to prove otherwise, mebbe against Arkansas this Thursday, eh? ..

Yes, explain to all of us again how Paige is not a good shooter in BIG games.

Come On Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99