Big Blue Nation having a very normal Tuesday | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Big Blue Nation having a very normal Tuesday

Reaction Score
Not that anyone cares but I spent 2 hours last night on the Syracusefan board reading all the UConn threads posted since the elite 8 (there’s a surprising number of them). The majority were well informed, begrudgingly complimentary, and hilariously self deprecating. Most didn’t even want Hurley leaving to go coach for the “vulturous UK fans that scream where’s my natty?! where’s my natty?! from up in the rafters.” It honestly changed my opinion of their fanbase. Maybe I’m just in a good mood or maybe it’s because I spent the last 3 days on the BBN board. You’ll find more wisdom graffitied across the truck stop glory holes of America than on there.
We are honestly spoiled having Hurley and the caliber of players and young men that have come through Storrs in recent years. I’m a Patriots fan too so I remind myself to enjoy the ride as long as it lasts. Nothing does forever, but sometimes the ride can last pretty long.

Reaction Score
We are honestly spoiled having Hurley and the caliber of players and young men that have come through Storrs in recent years. I’m a Patriots fan too so I remind myself to enjoy the ride as long as it lasts. Nothing does forever, but sometimes the ride can last pretty long.
Nothing does last forever. As a NY Yankees fan I know that even though the 90s dynasty made me believe that it would. UConn winning back to back is sports nirvana. UConn men's basketball is my favorite team in all of sports.

Reaction Score
We have this program in a place where we should be able to continue on without Hurley when the time comes. Just keep winning, providing resources and doing things the right way and when the time comes, a great coach will find it an honor to take the job. What we can’t become, is a Kentucky. If your fan base repels coaches, you’ve really overdone it.

Reaction Score
Not that anyone cares but I spent 2 hours last night on the Syracusefan board reading all the UConn threads posted since the elite 8 (there’s a surprising number of them). The majority were well informed, begrudgingly complimentary, and hilariously self deprecating. Most didn’t even want Hurley leaving to go coach for the “vulturous UK fans that scream where’s my natty?! where’s my natty?! from up in the rafters.” It honestly changed my opinion of their fanbase. Maybe I’m just in a good mood or maybe it’s because I spent the last 3 days on the BBN board. You’ll find more wisdom graffitied across the truck stop glory holes of America than on there.
How bored do you have to be to spend 2 hours reading the Syracuse board? Lol

Reaction Score
They're a truly bipolar fanbase... They have a thread sharing how they were crying at the Mark Pope introduction rally.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom