Big Blue Nation having a very normal Tuesday

mrl2016

better late than never
Reaction Score
Uhh… what now?
88802014-24B0-4ED8-BFD2-C4124C6C5533.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Visiting that board is such a strange experience. You have such an incredible mix of possible homicidal maniacs who want blood, ppl who believe that UK basketball is the single most desirable entity on the planet, and others who just crap on everything and anything. I mean we are idiots but that place is next level.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
There may not be another major program in college sports whose demented fan base is so responsible for its decline. Kentucky’s desperate need to win NOW caused it to make a deal with the devil who was willing to cheat at unprecedented levels but was too incompetent as a coach to turn that cheating into wins. Now they are just another program, albeit one with some serious impediments to long term success.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Imagine this squad with the Squid,
Newton
Spencer
Castle
Karaban
Clingan
Then imagine this squad with Danny
Reeves
Dillingham
Sheppard
Mitchell
Wagner
Who you got?

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Imagine this squad with the Squid,
Newton
Spencer
Castle
Karaban
Clingan
Then imagine this squad with Danny
Visiting that board is such a strange experience. You have such an incredible mix of possible homicidal maniacs who want blood, ppl who believe that UK basketball is the single most desirable entity on the planet, and others who just crap on everything and anything. I mean we are idiots but that place is next level.
drinking moonshine will do that to you

Reaction Score

You know reading the UK board, the Purdue board, the Dook board, etc. in general, they are a lot less knowledgeable about us or the Big East then we are as a group about them and their leagues.

Kentucky posters in particular are the dumbest set of posters but representative of the toothless residents of that hellhole.

I bet this poster thinks he is talking about AJax and not realizing that AJax is in Milwaukee with the Bucks.

Morons, all of them.

Reaction Score
Blurb on Yahoo says the last guy on the Arkansas roster just left. Calipari literally needs to start from scratch everywhere.

Reaction Score
You know reading the UK board, the Purdue board, the Dook board, etc. in general, they are a lot less knowledgeable about us or the Big East then we are as a group about them and their leagues.

One of my favorites was a guy pissed at Bill Murray for supporting UConn. "Glad that he is old and going to die soon."

Reaction Score

Kentucky posters in particular are the dumbest set of posters but representative of the toothless residents of that hellhole.

I bet this poster thinks he is talking about AJax and not realizing that AJax is in Milwaukee with the Bucks.

Morons, all of them.
Kentucky fans are the best and most knowledgeable fans I've come across over the years.

Mike9904111

99-04-11-14-23-24
Reaction Score
I can't stand that board. I've met some UK fans plenty of times, and for the most part they are fun to watch a game with, but Rupp Rafters has to be the place all the worst UK fans gather.

I have seen tons of them actually claim programs cheat and they can't compete because they do things the right way lol. I can't take that fan base or that program seriously.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom