BET UConn Sections | The Boneyard

BET UConn Sections

Reaction Score
Anyone get there tickets through UConn yet? Trying to find out what the UConn sections are. Thanks!

Reaction Score
My seats are in 209 from UConn
How do you know? When I ordered mine, I paid for the zone that included 209 and the 3 other equivalent sections, but I was told I wouldn't know my seats for sure until 7 to 10 days before the tournament. Did your tickets get delivered already?

Reaction Score
How do you know? When I ordered mine, I paid for the zone that included 209 and the 3 other equivalent sections, but I was told I wouldn't know my seats for sure until 7 to 10 days before the tournament. Did your tickets get delivered already?
So if you go into your UConn account you may see your location if they have assigned your account. They just started today.

Reaction Score
Just saw my seat allocation, and I'm pissed. I'm in 413 after having gotten my hopes up for 209 or equivalent. Oh well. I guess that's how it is to be a fan of a top program. At least I have a refund coming my way.

Reaction Score
Does anyone have the color section chart that was available when we purchased? I can’t find it anymore on the ticket site.

Thanks

Reaction Score
Just saw my seat allocation, and I'm pissed. I'm in 413 after having gotten my hopes up for 209 or equivalent. Oh well. I guess that's how it is to be a fan of a top program. At least I have a refund coming my way.
Why a refund?

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Do we expect prices for the final to go up or down? Right now they are 200/220 on secondary market. If we end up playing MQ or Creighton there won't be many of those fans there, right? I was at the semis the past 2 years and those bases didn't really come out in droves. And despite the fact that we travel well to MSG, we won't bring 19,000. Heck, there were more Indiana fans than UConn fans earlier this season. What do we expect the get in to be for the finals on the secondary market? Gotta save some money for BK and Boston!

Reaction Score
Do we expect prices for the final to go up or down? Right now they are 200/220 on secondary market. If we end up playing MQ or Creighton there won't be many of those fans there, right? I was at the semis the past 2 years and those bases didn't really come out in droves. And despite the fact that we travel well to MSG, we won't bring 19,000. Heck, there were more Indiana fans than UConn fans earlier this season. What do we expect the get in to be for the finals on the secondary market? Gotta save some money for BK and Boston!
Finals tickets won’t be too expensive. It’s the semis that go for big money

Reaction Score
I’m not sure I even understand the premise of this post.

UConn Big East Tournament sections?

All of them. ;)

Reaction Score
I go to about 6 games per year, always go to at least one day of the BET, sometimes two, and generally purchase through TM.

Can someone please explain how "getting the tickets through UConn works? Is this for donors? Alum? Season ticket holders? And are the tickets you're getting good for all sessions of the BET? Thanks for any info!

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I go to about 6 games per year, always go to at least one day of the BET, sometimes two, and generally purchase through TM.

Can someone please explain how "getting the tickets through UConn works? Is this for donors? Alum? Season ticket holders? And are the tickets you're getting good for all sessions of the BET? Thanks for any info!
"Through UConn" is for season ticket holders, and is based off the season ticket holder's points (points accrued through the years from tickets and donations). I also believe you get offered to buy the whole tourney, not individual games. My father has ben a season ticket holder for 40+ years and this is how he explained it to me. That's all I really know.

Reaction Score
"Through UConn" is for season ticket holders, and is based off the season ticket holder's points (points accrued through the years from tickets and donations). I also believe you get offered to buy the whole tourney, not individual games. My father has ben a season ticket holder for 40+ years and this is how he explained it to me. That's all I really know.
This but you have to be a certain level to get them. Also you buy the entire tournament.

Reaction Score
I was buying 208 but got 203. I wouldn't have minded a little communication like we don't have your original preference do you still want them but that's not the uconn way on this kind of stuff. I'm supposed to be grateful I got anything?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score

very high demand tournament, I moved backwards despite moving up a donor class

of course, there are 11 schools in the mix right now

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score

Offered to donors. First by donor class, than by points. Think you have to give a significant donation to be offered a chance to purchase. I'm guessing at least 5k

Reaction Score
Offered to donors. First by donor class, than by points. Think you have to give a significant donation to be offered a chance to purchase. I'm guessing at least 5k
I got the offer as a Season ticket holders who between men's and women's season tickets got to $1,000 donation level.

Reaction Score
finals are always cheap , dont buy tix go without them you will sit in a better location for less money,

Reaction Score
I am unable to go Thursday for the Quarterfinal so I was thinking about Friday for the Semifinals or Saturday for the Final. What is the best way to go about getting tickets? I assume you can only get them on the secondary market now, is that correct?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom