BET in the rearview mirror | The Boneyard

BET in the rearview mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What a great tune-up for the big dance.

X gave us an opportunity to wake up and made us play from behind.

The Johnnies gave us all we could handle in a close, hard fought game. And forced us to have to score 90+ to win.

Marquette took away most of our stuff and forced us to play a stupidly low scoring 30 minutes. 26 to 24 at the half.

But the Huskies figured all of it out and I feel much better about going into neutral sites and playing teams we've never seen.

This staff prepares better than any I've witnessed in my time in fandom.

I'm ready! Lets GO!

Reaction Score
Just a great tourney for UConn. Beat ‘em any way we need to. Now get some chores done today. Spend some time with my little ones and then get ready for selection Sunday tonight. Can’t wait!!!

Reaction Score
Have they stopped picking a Big East Tournament team and now just The Most Outstanding Player? Nothing comes up on the Big East website or my searches.

Reaction Score
Have they stopped picking a Big East Tournament team and now just The Most Outstanding Player? Nothing comes up on the Big East website or my searches.
Strange. They announced the MOP first, then at some point later they announced the team. I asked my cousin next to me what was going on because they used to announce the team and the MOP last.

Reaction Score
It was Carter, Kam Jones, Kling and another Marquette player.

Reaction Score
IMG_3711.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member