Best win of the Hurley era | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Best win of the Hurley era

Reaction Score
Hurleys gotta take this as a seminal moment and change a few things. Best win in his time here but not around to celebrate it.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Hurleys gotta take this as a seminal moment and change a few things. Best win in his time here but not around to celebrate it.
yeah i heard he hopped on a plane

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
This is our best win since the NC I think
I think it edges out the Jalen Adams buzzer beater against Cincinnati in the league tourney, because well, because BE>AAC.

Reaction Score
Congrats to coach Young you are now 1 and 0. Nova is damn good. What a great victory!
That might be best regular season win of any era. Maybe beating gtown at home in 1990?

That’s one I don’t think anyone is going to forget.

Reaction Score
Kudos to Kimani... A great step-in performance.... The players responded so well to/for him....

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
That might be best regular season win of any era. Maybe beating gtown at home in 1990?
Was there for both. The slight difference is that win took us to new heights, this win is hopefully taking us back to those heights. What's similar for me is, like back then, I can't even think of sleeping right now.

Reaction Score
Was there for both. The slight difference is that win took us to new heights, this win is hopefully taking us back to those heights. What's similar for me is, like back then, I can't even think of sleeping right now.

That's awesome. Nice to feel young and excited about the program again. That's the Gtown game famous for Mourning chirping at Henefeld, I remember it well.

Reaction Score
Class and I think he is the best coach in the country, no disrespect to Coach K or Calipari or Nate oats or whoever else.
Jay Wright is the best guy, he used to call my friend several times a year just to talk to my friend's dad who was in his 90's. He was calling up until his dad died months shy of his 100th birthday.

Reaction Score
What about the Auburn win?
With all due respect, that was an excellent win. It was THE WIN. Was, until last night.

Beating a Top 10 ranked conference rival who has had UConn's number the past several years is huge. This is now THE WIN that marks Hurley's UConn career to this point, and what a win!

This is our best win since the NC I think
Cincy 4OT game was huge.

Reaction Score
Why? Was he supposed to anticipate being tossed for waving to get the crowd excited?

That’s something you just can’t do as a coach?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom