Best places to watch the BET in nyc | The Boneyard

Best places to watch the BET in nyc

Reaction Score
Preferably with a husky lean. No late game means no pep rally type bars like the last few years right?

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Is Stout NYC still open? A block or two from MSG if I remember correctly. I guess I could Google it but that’s too easy…

Reaction Score
As some of u may recall, I had a comprehensive list of UConn NYC hangouts over the yrs. Who knows who / how may were actually there. But, cant find it. And many of those places probly went under since then.

Stout on 33st is always good, but usually has many other team fans there.
Keep me informed.

Last edited:

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Legends is the UConn bar in midtown right by MSG. Before the game it will be swamped, I’m sure, but it may clear out at game time as a lot of people pregame there before going to MSG.

I think it’s the postgame spot to, so if you watch the game there you may secure yourself a nice spot for the post game victory party (doomed).

Reaction Score
As some of u may recall, I had a comprehensive list of UConn NYC hangouts over the yrs. Who knows who / how may were actually there. But, cant find it. And many of those places probly went under since then.

Stout on 33st is always good, but usually has many other team fans there.
Keep me informed.
Nova fans moving in stout now. Where does a husky fan go???

Reaction Score
Nova fans moving in stout now. Where does a husky fan go???
Hang with the Nova fans. You aren’t gonna find a bunch of UConn fans anywhere when we aren’t playing. Nova fans are among the best in the Big East and are certainly the most tolerable. At least they’ve been there when they talk smack.

Reaction Score
Legends definitely more empty but much more blue. Should be fun tomorrow after the game and I hope through the evening.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom