OT: - Best Pizza in CT | Page 311 | The Boneyard

OT: Best Pizza in CT

Reaction Score
It was different, but I’m not going to lie - I liked it. It’s Sparrow Pizza Bar. The Sparrow thing is “drips and drizzles”. It blows up the comparison to others, but why not try it the way they recommend it, it’s their thing.

So what did they drip on the pizza? Truffle oil? No, a hot honey sauce.

Definitely different. Not purist, but I did enjoy it with a beer. I’d do it again. Crust was good.

Reaction Score
I was going to try Naples in Farmington but I did not get there. Did I miss out?

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
I like Naples. Wouldn’t go out of my way, but when I’m in the area it’s my go-to. They sell Foxin Park too, and I’m convinced Foxon Park taste-tests pizza before they let their product be sold at an establishment.

Reaction Score
I like Naples. Wouldn’t go out of my way, but when I’m in the area it’s my go-to. They sell Foxin Park too, and I’m convinced Foxon Park taste-tests pizza before they let their product be sold at an establishment.
I had FP Birch with my Fairfield Pepe’s. Taking in as much as possible on this trip.

Reaction Score
I had FP Birch with my Fairfield Pepe’s. Taking in as much as possible on this trip.
I was gonna ask, what’s up with this trip? If you’re going through/near Cheshire you should definitely get Fuoco

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
And I don't think that I can take it. Because it took so long to bake it. And I'll never have that recipe. AGAIN!
I didn't think you were old enough to have that pop up as a reference!

Reaction Score
Crossed the border into NY to attend a bottle share at Marlowe Ales in Mamaroneck last night. Finished the night a few blocks away at Sal’s. Hadn’t been there in at least a decade. Still the best Sicilian slice in Westchester/Fairfield counties, and a regular slice is as dependable and delicious as I remembered.

Reaction Score
Its based on google reviews. So that means that the folks in Tulsa like their pizza. Good for them.

“To each his suff'rings: all are men,
Condemn'd alike to groan,
The tender for another's pain;
Th' unfeeling for his own.
Yet ah! why should they know their fate?
Since sorrow never comes too late,
And happiness too swiftly flies.
Thought would destroy their paradise.
No more; where ignorance is bliss,
'Tis folly to be wise.”

Reaction Score
Anyone gone to a Bruins/Celtics game and gets bit to eat at the food hall at the stadium? There’s a place called Apizza that apparently does NH and Roman style. Very good Yelp reviews, including a couple from people who seem to have experience with NH style; one even includes their relative didapppintment with the Pepe’s location up here in the Boston area. Looks more like NY style per the pictures I can see

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom