Best breakfast spot in Hartford | The Boneyard

Best breakfast spot in Hartford

Reaction Score
Coming up for tomorrow’s game and meeting a client for breakfast. Any suggestions?

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
If you are coming up 91 from the south, Mitchell's in Rocky Hill is excellent. We've done pregame breakfast there for football a few times when the weather suck5 or got a late start.

Reaction Score
Mo's Midtown is the place. Fire and Forge is really nice but I haven't had breakfast there yet. I'm sure it's excellent.
I second Mo's Midtown. Great food, nice service and the digs just make me happy.

Let's put it this way: I like Mo's Midtown so much, that when my wife ran the Hartford Marathon, I parked about a half-mile away so I could walk and pick up breakfast from there, even though Whitney Avenue was closed.

Reaction Score
Not technically Hartford (Newington), but my favorite breakfast in the area is Cisco's

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
NY Pickle Deli in Rocky Hill

Reaction Score
I second Mitchell’s. Been going there since I was a little kid. I’m now 41. Miss it like crazy.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Hartford baking company for egg sandwiches and different baked goods.

Effie’s place in West Hartford for a place with many options.

Artisan restaurant at the Delamar Hotel in West Hartford serves brunch on weekends, the pancakes are phenomenal.

Reaction Score
LOL is the OP asked for Hartford and the replies were mostly not Hartford. That's so Boneyardy.
I agree but in fairness he didn't really give enough information. He just said he's coming up for the game. He didn't say where the client works. If he said the guy worked in downtown Hartford so he was looking for something close to there it would have helped. Or maybe not and people still would have given him places far away. At least people didn't start giving him dinner places. :)

Reaction Score
Not a whole lot there, but Mo's Midtown is definitely the spot. Nice little breakfast joint in the West End

Reaction Score
I agree but in fairness he didn't really give enough information. He just said he's coming up for the game. He didn't say where the client works. If he said the guy worked in downtown Hartford so he was looking for something close to there it would have helped. Or maybe not and people still would have given him places far away. At least people didn't start giving him dinner places. :)
Fair. And thanks for all the advice. I’m staying at the ascend and my associate is coming to meet me. Just something to. Real the Starbucks or northeast diner venue even though a hard roll and butter is a staple. MO’s seems to be the leader. If only I knew how to start a poll…. Hint.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom