Berry Tramel on WTIC | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Berry Tramel on WTIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Which is more? The number of UCONN fans that tweeted @Gresh for his horrible interview ... or the total number of his daily listeners?

Maybe it was a calculated attempt to spike ratings???

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
WTIC is old school. He'll probably get fired for being disrespectful on Twitter.
Only if someone makes them aware of it.

Tweeting "s.u.c.k b.a.l.l.s"? If were management, he'd be done today.

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
UConn sports talk is literally the only reason that anyone would tune in to listen to sports talk on WTIC, so you're right, they should both prioritize it and do it better. If you want NYC sports, you go to WFAN. You want Boston sports, you go to WEEI or Sports Hub...no reason to listen to the guys on WTIC spout off about anything, or Rob Dibble for that matter. CT sports talk is so cringe worthy
literally the only reason I tune into 1080 is to hear about Uconn athletics, the way he reacted is outrageous

Reaction Score
Which is more? The number of UCONN fans that tweeted @Gresh for his horrible interview ... or the total number of his daily listeners?

Maybe it was a calculated attempt to spike ratings???

That's all it is. They are trying to fire more people up to garner more listeners.

Reaction Score
Gresh has no interest in learning new information... God bless you guys trying to open his eyes but he's not worth educating. He doesn't care.

Good stance - he is ineducable...

Seriously, we are doing fine with those who care and matter.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
That's all it is. They are trying to fire more people up to garner more listeners.
Which probably works a little better when you're a sports talk station with 4 different shifts, and one or two guys take the anti- stance. But the station has 20 hours a week of sports talk and it's lead-in to UConn sports programming half of the time from October to March. They are just going to alienate their potential listeners.

Reaction Score
Which probably works a little better when you're a sports talk station with 4 different shifts, and one or two guys take the anti- stance. But the station has 20 hours a week of sports talk and it's lead-in to UConn sports programming half of the time from October to March. They are just going to alienate their potential listeners.
If I lived in a place where I could listen to their show on the radio after his antics with me on Twitter I would call in a few times to see if he took my calls...try to get him to snap on the air. But more than likely I would listen to Dibb's because I'm not a huge Joe D fan as it is (I think he's arrogant and above the UConn fan base)

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Yeah, if I lived in CT I'd listen if they talked UConn sports, unless they were just just bashing UConn. Does Dibble talk UConn?

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Yeah, if I lived in CT I'd listen if they talked UConn sports, unless they were just just bashing UConn. Does Dibble talk UConn?

About as much as Boston talks BCU.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
It's not a main focus but he's a UConn fan (has mentioned many times that his wife is a UConn grad)... Not that he sucks UConn's balls but he'll generally talk positively about them.

Reaction Score
It's not a main focus but he's a UConn fan (has mentioned many times that his wife is a UConn grad)... Not that he sucks UConn's balls but he'll generally talk positively about them.
Thats more than can be said about Gresh...

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
he tries to but he has no idea what he is talking about. painfully obvious that he is just reading names off of a paper (mispronouncing most of them btw) and going by stats, not by watching the games, thats the main reason I switched to 1080 when the joe d show started because they had a good amount of knowledge when it came to uconn sports.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I was going to say he mainly talks about that time he fought with Lou Piniella. Every offing day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom