BE Champion vs Seton Hall post game thread | The Boneyard

BE Champion vs Seton Hall post game thread

temery

What?
Reaction Score
IMG_4081.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
When Dan Hurley first arrived, he was labeled as a coach who excelled at defense and toughness. He certainly wasn’t known as an offensive genius.

Fast forward to today, our team is such a pleasure to watch. The offense is absolutely beautiful. Tremendous offensive sets, great ball movement, great flow. Where did this come from? Whatever the answer is, I’m loving it!

Reaction Score
Revenge tour is completed and Clinched BE regular season champ!

This team is an absolute joy to watch!

Clingan a stat stuffer!
Castle 3 beautiful, thunderous dunks, he is a bona fide top 5 lottery pick!

Spencer, a beautiful Dirk-esque shot, and followed up with a dagger 3 off Diarra steal.

Too many to enumerate…

Reaction Score
Great all around game by the guys to secure being the regular season BE champs. Really no complaints about anything.
—Top of my list is Castles play. He truly looked like a pro today showing his size and strength on both offense and defense. He took Richmond out of the game in the first half which helped open up a big lead and attacked the rim all game on offense.
—BE regular season champs on Senior Day.
—Dominant in the paint and on defense.
—Double doubles by Newton and Clingan.
—With Ahmad Nowell in attendance, Castle’s and Newton’s play really shows what the expectations are and what the importance of a point guard is in Hurley’s system.

Reaction Score
That was really fun. Great revenge game!

Good things to say about literally everyone.
  • Castle and Clingan dominated both ends of the floor every minute
  • Newton splashing 3 after 3 in the second half and finished with a double double
  • Karaban found ways to be effective despite a cold 3P shooting night
  • SLAMSON JOHNSON
  • Cam really quiet, but a great stretch where he got his 5 points and popped the roof off the building
  • Diarra a menace as always
1 seed in the BET secured. Let’s end the season strong and bring home trophy #1 of 2 this season. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
When Dan Hurley first arrived, he was labeled as a coach who excelled at defense and toughness. He certainly wasn’t known as an offensive genius.

Fast forward to today, our team is such a pleasure to watch. The offense is absolutely beautiful. Tremendous offensive sets, great ball movement, great flow. Where did this come from? Whatever the answer is, I’m loving it!
Luke? His father? I’m interested in the answer to that because we all remember UConn and the windshield wiper offense don’t we?

Reaction Score
Special performances from Castle and Clingan, NBA scouts must be drooling.

Tristen leaving the court to a standing ovation and a hug so long from Kimani it looked like he would never let him go. That right there shows what this program is all about. Tristen is a 1st team all-American. He's a really talented guy but he got there through working his butt off and having the best coaching staff in the country molding him.

Andrew looks exactly like his dad.

I don't see how we lose to anyone on a neutral court if Donovan stays on the floor.

Reaction Score

This is where it would be great if we had beat writers that were really into basketball instead of just writing paint by the numbers articles because there's a really in depth article to write about the offensive evolution the past 2 years.

Reaction Score
That whole game was a joy to watch. Clingan was a beast today and the rest of the team followed suit.

2023-24 Big East regular season champions (outright).

Two more trophies to go (three if you count NCAA Tourney East Regional champs).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom