BE All Conference | The Boneyard

BE All Conference

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I think AK snub is a reasonable complaint. Donovan missed sometime and let’s be realistic, he is a monster when he is in the game but All Conference players cannot just average 20 minutes per game. Also miss a significant amount of time due to injury. All that said he is increasing his value at the next level with his play. So in the end kudos to our entire basketball staff. They are maximizing both his value to our team and for the individual as he looks to the next stage in his career. That is what elite programs should do for their stars. But back to AK, he is a top ten player in the league simply because I challenge anyone to name ten players in the BE they would take in a pick up game including all BE players before picking AK.

Reaction Score
I think AK snub is a reasonable complaint. Donovan missed sometime and let’s be realistic, he is a monster when he is in the game but All Conference players cannot just average 20 minutes per game. Also miss a significant amount of time due to injury. All that said he is increasing his value at the next level with his play. So in the end kudos to our entire basketball staff. They are maximizing both his value to our team and for the individual as he looks to the next stage in his career. That is what elite programs should do for their stars. But back to AK, he is a top ten player in the league simply because I challenge anyone to name ten players in the BE they would take in a pick up game including all BE players before picking AK.

Donovan is the most valuable player in the league. He absolutely changes the game at both ends. He not only blocks shot and changes shots. Players decide not to take shots against him. Guys come in the lane and just think better of it.

Reaction Score
They can't pick everyone from 1 team. Clinging I agree with you, not a full time player, needs to stay out of foul trouble and finish at the rim

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom