Bazz..... Anyone else think he needs a better agent? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bazz..... Anyone else think he needs a better agent?

conn4>cuse1

Zone Is For Cowards
Reaction Score
I could name so many backup PGs that he i better than rn. Especially the Wizards. Wouldn't anyone rather have Bazz than Raul Neto!!!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
That he isn't signed is crazy. He would seem to be a natural fit off the bench in dallas. I think the issue is the money he wants just isn't there.

Same as you, me and everyone else. Your worth is what the highest bidder is willing to pay you, not how much you think you should be paid.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Wanamaker seems like a good fit with GSW, real stable. I do think Dub nation would love Bazz's game and could see him easily as a fan favorite out here.

Reaction Score
Can't believe Bazz hasn't been signed yet, you would think he still has great value as a backup PG.

This article mentions loosening restrictions on NBA vets going to the G-League and Bazz mentioned as 1 of the 100 unsigned NBA vets. Would hate to see him have to go to G-League but new rules basically allow teams to "stash" NBA vets on G-League rosters in case team has a Covid outbreak can bring up viable replacements.

Reaction Score
Same as you, me and everyone else. Your worth is what the highest bidder is willing to pay you, not how much you think you should be paid.
There’s no way this is a money issue. In Bazz’s position, he knows the veteran league minimum is fine.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
It is sorta surprising he didn't get signed. Defense is bad, but 12 ppg on decent splits should land you somewhere...

Reaction Score
There is no way in hell he's worse than Elfrid Payton. I'd say the Knicks should sign him but they're clearly against signing point guards who can shoot the ball.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
There is no way in hell he's worse than Elfrid Payton. I'd say the Knicks should sign him but they're clearly against signing point guards who can shoot the ball.

The biggest argument against bazz is his two best years, by far, we’re playing off the ball in Portland.

He really needs to go somewhere with a dominant ball handler who has the size to guard 2s.

Somewhere like Philly, Houston or the Lakers.

Reaction Score
At first, I was totally shocked Bazz didn’t sign a deal with a team. Now, I am very concerned for Bazz and his long term nba prospects. Bazz isn’t the type of player teams come running to after time missed.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Regardless of what happens next, he's made about $10M in his career. Even after taxes, fees and money he has spent, he should have a few million left in the bank. Not a bad way to end your 20's.

Reaction Score
Regardless of what happens next, he's made about $10M in his career. Even after taxes, fees and money he has spent, he should have a few million left in the bank. Not a bad way to end your 20's.
and he qualifies for the nba pension!

Reaction Score
The biggest argument against bazz is his two best years, by far, we’re playing off the ball in Portland.

He really needs to go somewhere with a dominant ball handler who has the size to guard 2s.

Somewhere like Philly, Houston or the Lakers.

Yes, but the Knicks are currently using Alec Burks (a shooting guard) as their point guard down the stretch. They need any kind of help they can get.

Reaction Score
Payton appears to have taken your comment personally after last night's game

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Yeah. He’s at least a tax payer exception exception level player.

Much better player than Teague right now

Seriously? I'm not sure where that comes from. Similar statistically, ok.

Reaction Score
Spencer’s injured, may be a nice time to go back to Brooklyn

Reaction Score
Fun fact

Bazz has 2 career vorp

Andrew Wiggins has .2

I remember reading an article about how players shot like 0.5% worse with Wiggins guarding them than unguarded. He is that useless.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom