Baylor/KU | The Boneyard

Baylor/KU

Reaction Score
Maybe someone else’s misery can make us feel better. Baylor is losing by 30 to Kansas. They looked like a force just a month ago. This CBB season is beyond weird

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Maybe someone else’s misery can make us feel better. Baylor is losing by 30 to Kansas. They looked like a force just a month ago. This CBB season is beyond weird
Lol you mean two actual top 10 teams? Nope doesn’t help at all.

August_West

Reaction Score
I’m missing your point. Lol
If you are trying to say a top 10 team getting wiped out to another one, as an equivocation to us getting wiped out by nova today, then you are dumber about college hoops, than I already suspected especially ( and I can pull them up) you’ve been saying nova overrated all year.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
If you are trying to say a top 10 team getting wiped out to another one, as an equivocation to us getting wiped out by nova today, then you are dumber about college hoops, than I already suspected especially ( and I can pull them up) you’ve been saying nova overrated all year.
Nova is #12, so your distinction is a bit odd.

Not that I am happy with where we are.

Reaction Score
First off Nova was overrated. They aren’t what they were projected to be. No one is penciling them in as NC contenders anymore. Secondly, your hostility is weird, being I literally had no motive in sharing this other than it being shocking. Go spend time with your wife or kids or something. You may be losing your noodles a little on this message board.

August_West

Reaction Score
literally had no motive in sharing this other than it being shocking.
Dr Evil Whatever GIF
proven innocent innocentonfox GIF by Fox TV

August_West

Reaction Score
Nova is #12, so your distinction is a bit odd.

Not that I am happy with where we are.
On surface yes. But it’s through antg lens.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom