Baylor’s Juicy Landrum! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Baylor’s Juicy Landrum!

Reaction Score
I found it interesting that almost all of them were behind the men's arc. I wonder if having 2 lines on the floor this year has led to more threes from extra deep. I could see how in the heat of the moment a player could lose track of which line matters and just stay behind both of them.

Reaction Score
Williams was on juicy I think and she didn’t really have that good of a game

The reason I mentioned that was a memory of when Bill Russell was an NBA commentator and when asked to comment on a player's scoring he asked that same question. He went on to say that if a player scores but lets his man score too it's a wash. Bill was a defensive master. He would always get outscored by Wilt but managed to get his points while holding Wilt under his average. Lose the battle but win the war. :)

Reaction Score
I found it interesting that almost all of them were behind the men's arc. I wonder if having 2 lines on the floor this year has led to more threes from extra deep. I could see how in the heat of the moment a player could lose track of which line matters and just stay behind both of them.

I wonder if it's anticipation of wcbb matching the FIBA line soon? I notice that a lot of smaller guards like Dangerfield have moved back to get a clear shot over taller players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom